GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone going to get APR tune? Bay Area

P

plac

034 Motorsport were good dudes all around. 128 for little less than an hour and a half of labor.

ya, they've stepped up their service from a year ago, it used to be so-so. now they do pay more attention to you. (quick greetings on arrival, updates during work, etc.)

Aries Pope

Ready to race!
034 Motorsport were good dudes all around. 128 for little less than an hour and a half of labor.

$128 is their hourly, iirc.

My first and only (so far) experience with them was when I got my K04 installed at 034 last week. Before and after dynos. Got a tour when I arrived which was a pleasant surprise. Didn't know they had 3 CNC milling machines and the like. They're laid back for sure, but called me midday to give me a progress report, etc. Definitely would go back and recommend them!

They seem to specialize in S4's since I saw a ton of them. Guy at work with an S4 goes there too for his tuning. In a couple years when I get a used S4 I will do the same. :) They also had recently done a Stage 3+ A3 Quattro. Noice!

JT641

Banned
On My way there to finally get my stage 2 tune, I"ve already installed my downpipe and CAI, So can't wait.:happyanim:

JT641

Banned
Stage 2 Wah Who:happyanim::happyanim::happyanim: :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Click On Link For More On My Reaction to Stage 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8yr_StC3uw

And 2 thumbs Up for Sam At 034:thumbsup::thumbsup: for rescheduling me since I had to miss my original appointment due to minor family emergency.

I'm definetly going back there for all my future mods:w00t:, Will be going back on the 20th to run it on the dyno to see what it puts out at the wheels??.

Last edited:

Aries Pope

Ready to race!
Stage 2 Wah Who:happyanim::happyanim::happyanim: :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

And 2 thumbs Up for Sam At 034:thumbsup::thumbsup: for rescheduling me since I had to miss my original appointment due to minor family emergency.

I'm definetly going back there for all my future mods:w00t:, Will be going back on the 20th to run it on the dyno to see what it puts out at the wheels??.

:w00t:

kniteshift

Ready to race!
Well, I'm at Oakland VW. I don't see Aaron D:

JT641

Banned
Sale is on again :thumbup::thumbup: 034 still has appontments available (made appontment for spring install next wednesday) so make your appontments now while you still can :thumbsup:

FSTSNAL

Go Kart Champion
Sale is on again :thumbup::thumbup: 034 still has appontments available (made appontment for spring install next wednesday) so make your appontments now while you still can :thumbsup:

I am doing the same. Think I am going to do all of my power mods at once. Highly considering Carbonio Stage 1 and 2, APR TBE, and Stage 2. May just go CBE and Stage 1 so I don't have to deal with swapping my downpipe when I have to smog it.

Going to try to schedule for Oct 12 (have a day off from work on that day).

JT641

Banned
I am doing the same. Think I am going to do all of my power mods at once. Highly considering Carbonio Stage 1 and 2, APR TBE, and Stage 2. May just go CBE and Stage 1 so I don't have to deal with swapping my downpipe when I have to smog it.

Going to try to schedule for Oct 12 (have a day off from work on that day).

You've got a 5 year grace period, Before you have to smog your car for the first time :w00t:

I noticed your in the east bay are you going to come out to our drive & meet, Link to it is in my signature :thumbsup:

dbizzle22

Go Kart Champion
I just got my 90 day checkup out of the way so I'm likely going to give 034 a call soon for an appointment. Sucks that they don't take appointments over the weekend though. I'll have to take some time off of work if I want my Stage 1

APRMK6GTi

Go Kart Champion
I just got my 90 day checkup out of the way so I'm likely going to give 034 a call soon for an appointment. Sucks that they don't take appointments over the weekend though. I'll have to take some time off of work if I want my Stage 1

I took a day off as well back then, it is worth it!:thumbup:

Rstack

I'm at Stage 2 (APR everything) and had 034 put in my VWR springs and TBE on the same day. Got in at 9 am and left a little after 3 pm.....great guys over there

If you go with the APR TBE, make sure they tighten the hell out of those exhaust clamps on the down pipe....The first clamp was not tight enough after my original install and the car threw P2096 and P2196 codes. 034 looked at it right away and the tech told me you really have to tighten that sucker. It's been running awesome ever since (a little over a month)

I met JT64 out there and I'm looking forward to making it out to a meet/cruise early next year (I'm really busy the rest of this year)

11BlueGTI,

I'm in Oakland and might have some time to meet up if you wanna check out my ride, pm me

PeeLo801

Ready to race!
I'm at Stage 2 (APR everything) and had 034 put in my VWR springs and TBE on the same day. Got in at 9 am and left a little after 3 pm.....great guys over there

How much did they charge for your spring install?

EvoKnvl

Ready to race!
You've got a 5 year grace period, Before you have to smog your car for the first time :w00t:

I noticed your in the east bay are you going to come out to our drive & meet, Link to it is in my signature :thumbsup:

Actually it's 6 years if you buy your car new :w00t:

Highly recommend 034. Customer service is top notch and their rates are resonable. Have had them do my 1+ and 2+ re-flashes as well as my Turbo Back Exhaust install. They did a great job and it didn't take long...