GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ask a Canadian Salesperson

innoGTI

the picture was taken by my friend who lives in burnaby BC
i donno why it doesnt have a plate on it too ...

by the way .. the price is already out ? how about options .. i wana know them asap so i can trade in my is250 for it...

zee

Go Kart Champion
is the front lip deleted as us spec?

Hard to say right now as a single private buyer has not yet taken deliver in Canada. Although, there are for GTI's currently outside VWoC in East Toronto...three cars do not have the lip but the forth has it.

zee

Go Kart Champion
by the way .. the price is already out ? how about options .. i wana know them asap so i can trade in my is250 for it...

Base prices came out yesterday... And the full option prices will be out some time today.

zee

Go Kart Champion
VWoC released this. Tech package is cheaper in Canada when comparing the options to the USA order guides.
Enjoy...

enya_437

why is the two-tone beige vienna leather not offered in Canada?
is it offered in US? or what are my options on getting my hands on one?

enya_437

whyyyyyyyyy?!?!?!?!......

man... that sucks big time. that was the only reason I was planning on getting the mk6, I love the beige interior. so, should I wait (in case they change their minds) or start looking for a new car?

zee

Go Kart Champion
Well Cornsilk Beige is available in the USA for the Golf Wagon...sold there under the Jetta Sportwagen nameplate.

Q822

Ready to race!
I have a question :

Does the MDI will be standard like in states or it will be an option here...if it's an option...do you have the price...thank you...

zee

Go Kart Champion
For the MDI,
Golf 3-door - Not available.
Golf 5-door & wagon Trendline - Not available.
Golf 5-door & wagon Comfortline - Not standard, $1000 with multimedia package.
Golf 5-door & wagon Highline - Standard.
Golf GTI - Not standard, $1999 with technology package.

At the moment, It does not seem that VWoC is selling the MDI as a standalone option. A retrofit for the part is about US$400 though online sources.

Q822

Ready to race!
ouah...fuck...I think I will keep my pioneer AVH P4100 with Ipod connexion and Steering control...

sad I liked the look of the OEM head unit...
but I will loose bluetooth

thank you...

zee

Go Kart Champion
Well, the new GTI standard headunit takes SD card, so try to load your ipod music on a 32GB sd card. I doubt you will have to update it on a weekly basis.

Q822

Ready to race!
yeah I can do that to....it sucks a lil because I will have to keep two things up to date lol..my Ipod and my sd card...and the way the song are organized is easier with an Ipod...but you're probably right...I will see when I will have it...but thank you for your help...

Last edited: