View Single Post
Old 12-02-2016, 07:00 PM   #15
FIA World Rally Car Champion
visceralsoup's Avatar
Drives: 2013 VW GTI (sold), 2012 Golf Arrrr
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: San Diego
Posts: 659
Originally Posted by bebersol View Post
is that the rubber bushing where the drive shaft connects to the transmission and rear diff?

I think it's called a Rear Harmonic Balancer.
It's also known as the "giubo"
2 MOJITOS, STAT!- Thad Castle

Turbo Ranger Build
visceralsoup is offline   Reply With Quote