GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Golf VI owner (photos inside)

mau65

Go Kart Newbie
Sunday 09/27/09,we did the national meeting of the Italian forum I frequent, 53 cars and 97 people!!!!!!! :happyanim: :clap: :clap: :w00t: :thumbsup: :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u8NoVznCdA My car is to 2,40'!!!

I am not the director!!!!!!

Last edited:

kitcat18

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice vid gave me a smile.
When ever I see CW Mk6's I wonder if the Deep Black I have on order is the right choice.
Then I tell myself they are both great:thumbup:

Oileoi,in Italy the rcd510 costs 297 €,but i don't know the change in your money.....:iono: !!!!!!

For the TDI (2.0L turbo diesel) and GTI here in the US the RCD-510 is included standard (called Premium VII touchscreen but same thing). RNS-510 (navigation) runs USD$1,750. VW has screwed us over with making the low bluetooth (9W2) standard. It'll answer the call or allow you to talk over the BT system but that's about it. No steering wheel button dialing, no voice command. The "high" bluetooth (9W3) isn't available here - you can find a Skoda unit and retrofit or go with Fiscon, etc. as an aftermarket solution.

mau65

Go Kart Newbie
Happy birthday to my GOLF today turns one year and 16'653km!!!!!:happyanim:

Attachments

• C0mpleanno golf 2.jpg
    C0mpleanno golf 2.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 358

mau65

Go Kart Newbie
Today I brought my car to do the trim in this workshop http://www.essepiassetti.com/ where they work suspensions original transforming them into sports!!!! This is the result with springs Eibach Sportline -5cm!!!!

Before

Mounted everything

Comparison

The final result

As seems??????? :smoking:

Attachments

• golf VI 004 bis.jpg
    golf VI 004 bis.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 308
  • essepi 14.jpg
    essepi 14.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 2,691
  • golf VI 003 bis.jpg
    golf VI 003 bis.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 353
  • essepi 15.jpg
    essepi 15.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 548
Last edited:

sebas@hometuning

Ready to race!
Looks very nice, I like the Eibach Sportline drop...maybe I buy the same!!

Last edited: