GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Has anyone...

sleepergti86

APRTuned
Yup, I am getting invoice too, i love saving money! :)

TSI688

Ready to race!
I got one too. But no dynaudio. ETA is 3-4 months after you order. (In the NW)

I ordered mine in July, and WAS supposed to get it in November. Although, the dealer made a mistake in the order some how, and had to place it again a week ago. Therefore, my car will get here in February.:mad0259:

oh that's frustrating m8. Get the dealer to give you a loan car till yours arrives. it's only right to do so and anyways...think of it as a compensation for the incompetence!!

TSI688

Ready to race!
Hello,

I bought a 4-door 2010 this weekend. Carbon gray, autobahn package, DSG trans, 18” wheels/all season tires, bi-xenon headlights and Bluetooth. The car had just arrived on the lot the day that I started speaking to them.

MSRP was $30,134

Out the door price: 30K (tax, TTL, etc…included)

I did have to work a bit to get that price, but I finally made it to the person that could talk numbers without needing to run back and forth to a sales manager. It actually took 2 days to work the deal and much of it was done by phone since I don't like sitting in dealerships haggling.

When I first made contact their mantra was no way the car would go for less than MSRP, but it was end of month/end of quarter so the timing could not have been better. It was the first 2010 GTI that the dealership sold. By the way, this is in Dallas, TX

I think I got a reasonably good deal, but will be interested in hearing how others do on their purchase.

Cheers,
Kenny

So golfs built this month would be the 2010 model? I've read that they have modified a minor detail on the booth? is that right? thanks.

Alex.

Ready to race!
oh that's frustrating m8. Get the dealer to give you a loan car till yours arrives. it's only right to do so and anyways...think of it as a compensation for the incompetence!!

Well, now there is a car coming in about a week or 2 (the one I ordered), and another car coming sometime near February. So I was very happy about this, but they accidentally forgot to order Xenons the first time.

So now I have the choice to get my car soon with halogens, or wait 2-3 months for the same car with xenons. Seems like they can't do anything right.