GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How/Where do you rest your Gas Cap?

150dpi

Ready to race!
There are a couple of notches on the cap that allow you to hang it from the filler door.
There are a couple of notches on the cap that allow you to hang it from the filler door.

JCS-2.0T

Ready to race!
^ That is a goddamn marvel of engineering. The Germans have officially thought of everything.

To think I was just letting my gas cap hang there like a punk.

GOBbluth

Ready to race!
I cut the tether off. When I get to the pump, I remove the cap and chuck it into the nearest bush, patch of trees, or some sort of wet lands.

I pump gas. Then I spend anywhere from 5 to 165 minutes retrieving the cap. I screw it back on and drive away.

I'm not letting it dangle against the paint and I don't know any better way.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
I cut the tether off. When I get to the pump, I remove the cap and chuck it into the nearest bush, patch of trees, or some sort of wet lands.

I pump gas. Then I spend anywhere from 5 to 165 minutes retrieving the cap. I screw it back on and drive away.

I'm not letting it dangle against the paint and I don't know any better way.

This.

kern417

Go Kart Champion
Read the manual also

hilld

Ready to race!
That's it, I am taking my car back to the dealer. I don't have a gas cap.

Only a Diesel cap. :bellyroll:

kern417

Go Kart Champion
has anyone tested how many caps can fit on one gas tank? because i'm not sure if space for 1 is enough.