GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 1 GTI vs 05 V6 Mustang

DerekKanarek

Ready to race!
This kid with an Auto V6 Mustang (Same Generation as this one) is calling me out LOL. I've beaten an 02 Mustang GT and that's a hell of a lot faster than this one. I really don't even feel like wasting my time racing him but you know how High Schoolers are, everyone wants to see a race ;)

excelevant

Go Kart Champion
This kid with an Auto V6 Mustang (Same Generation as this one) is calling me out LOL. I've beaten an 02 Mustang GT and that's a hell of a lot faster than this one. I really don't even feel like wasting my time racing him but you know how High Schoolers are, everyone wants to see a race ;)

Don't race high schoolers bro, don't be a bad influence

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion

you drive a shadow blue gti...you already won the race.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion

get money for stage 2 and down pipe asap and the kid will shit his pants to see is being lost to a german yaris

DerekKanarek

Ready to race!

DerekKanarek

Ready to race!

DerekKanarek

Ready to race!
get money for stage 2 and down pipe asap and the kid will shit his pants to see is being lost to a german yaris

I don't think I need Stage 2 to beat him stock should be enough lol

DerekKanarek

Ready to race!
Figured it out :D

Krog29

Ready to race!
My brother has a 02 Ranger with the 4.0 that hes building a s/c kit for. damn thing is limited to 91mph stock.
I had a 2000 Ranger XLT and I got it up top 108 mph... and as the 4.0l that's in the ranger it is a piece of shit.