GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cheap Labor, Pittsburgh Area

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
Valve clean done today! Everything went smooth, and a ton of carbon removed from FlyByGTI's valves at 49000 miles. Definitely open for scheduling some things weekly after 4 if anyone needs something done!

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
For anyone who has read through this and needs work done I would recommend Nick (*****2.0t) for what you need. I went by last night for a valve cleaning and he was more than willing to help with it. Managed to get everything done, cleaned and had some great conversations.

Nick(*****2.0t) is definitely a good guy and knows what he's doing. Very knowledgeable and will help you out however he can.

Just wanted to throw this shout out to his thread so that other local Pittsburghers knew that they had more solid options for getting work done.

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
Thanks Fly, this is good to know. Its always nice having some options. What part of the Burgh' is Nick located in?

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
For anyone who has read through this and needs work done I would recommend Nick (*****2.0t) for what you need. I went by last night for a valve cleaning and he was more than willing to help with it. Managed to get everything done, cleaned and had some great conversations.

Nick(*****2.0t) is definitely a good guy and knows what he's doing. Very knowledgeable and will help you out however he can.

Just wanted to throw this shout out to his thread so that other local Pittsburghers knew that they had more solid options for getting work done.

Thanks man! Good times last night!

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Thanks Fly, this is good to know. Its always nice having some options. What part of the Burgh' is Nick located in?

Not a problem. Just want to give credit where credit is due. I know people like options and meeting other people with similar interests

I'm in Mt. Lebo for the time being. Will most likely being moving over towards Lawrenceville in July/August.

If you move over there we'll be neighbors. I'm in Bloomfield and moved probably 6 blocks up the street from my last apartment which was technically Lawrenceville.

Thanks man! Good times last night!

Definitely. Looking forward to chillin a bit this summer (whenever your busy ass schedule is free)

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
Doing some motor mounts and an outlet pipe today! Timing tensioner update in a few weeks. Anyone else need anything?

Jcap287

Go Kart Champion
So *****2.0.. did my motor mounts and k04 TOP pipe (that was not supposed to fit the cts k04 kit)

I definitely recommend Nick...he is very knowledge about what is going on woth the car ..he also discovered my eurojet Turbo side intercooler hose had a hole in it and was causing a boost leak because it was installed backwards.....2 weeks he is going to install my hpa puck mount and my new intercooler hose.

Local people should definitely go to him!

Sorry for typos amd broken text ..typed from my phone