GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Unitronic Chipped 2.0TSI Thread!

Bluesy

Ready to race!
Do you usually offer sales throughout the year such as another popular competitor is currently doing? Thank you.

Lowpez22

Passed Driver's Ed
Discount question.

I be had the stage 1+ on my 2004 gti vr6 24v. If I purchase another software for my 2nd new car 2011 gti2.0 TSI do I get discount or do I only get a discount if I up grade my 2004 model..

Than is for taking the time to reply.

YangerD

Ready to race!
When do tunes and parts come out for the MK7? I'm really curious as to what kind of numbers you guys can make with just the tune.

KittehKinsMK6

Ready to race!
As of yesterday I am now Stage 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Further down the road I will give my full thoughts/opinions!

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
Is there any adaption period when going from stage 1+ to stage 2? The ECU doesnt need to adapt or anything right? Flash is a flash....

Yes there will be some, its a reset everytime you flash. Its also good practice to clear codes after you flash, even if none show.

goose1

Ready to race!
Just went stage 2

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
I be had the stage 1+ on my 2004 gti vr6 24v. If I purchase another software for my 2nd new car 2011 gti2.0 TSI do I get discount or do I only get a discount if I up grade my 2004 model..

Than is for taking the time to reply.

If you upgrade your MK4 24v, you can benefit from our upgrade pricing structure, but for a different vehicle, you would have to purchase our Performance Software at MSRP. Sorry!

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
When do tunes and parts come out for the MK7? I'm really curious as to what kind of numbers you guys can make with just the tune.

Unfortunately I don't have an ETA that I can share at the moment. Once we have information to release, we'll be sure to make everyone aware through the appropriate channels. Since this is Gen2 related, you might have to check our Facebook page, website, or GolfMK7.com for more details, etc.