GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

First Look: Integrated Engineering's Golf R IE450T EFR Twin Scroll Turbo Kits

Tyler@IE

Go Kart Newbie

IE has set out to develop a turbo upgrade kit for the 2.0T FSI MKVI Golf R which not only significantly increases the power output of the vehicle to super car levels, but also greatly enhances the driving experience. After two years of very extensive and secretive work, the time has come to release a first look behind the scenes and key features of this upcoming product release. Click the image above to see all the first look photos and learn more about our complete turbo kit solution for the 2.0T FSI Golf R engine.

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
Release slated for late 2014/early 2015! I am excite.

sent from GS4 using tapatalk

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
how about kits for the TSI?

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
I feel like a twin scroll will be too much torque for the GTI (fwd) unless you have a LSD.

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
They will be released after the Golf R and MK5/6 FSI kits. They have quite few hardware changes we are still working on. I don't have an ETA for that one yet, but it hopefully will not be too far behind.
can't wait for this one. i was almost gonna pull the trigger on an APR stage 3 kit so i guess i'll have more money towards internals for more powah! good thing i have the LSD installed already for my ko4.

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
I feel like a twin scroll will be too much torque for the GTI (fwd) unless you have a LSD.

Yea we should get LSD and rods because the torque is going to murder our cars literally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pete@integrated

There is only as much torque as we program in. ;) We would never allow damaging levels of torque on a bolt on turbo kit.

That said, we can reach the limits of the Golf R engine on 91 octane fuel, so our 100 octane file is being delayed slightly for us to build the engine and install a clutch. That's good news really. :thumbup:

FWIW, while this turbo kit is twin scroll, we're also using some hefty turbochargers which will allow tons of future upgrades- well into supercar territory. It's not like it drives like some irritating on/off switch.

jrkob

Ready to race!
This is interesting.

Would this product be a director competitor of the Garret GTX2867R Turbocharger ?

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
I wouldn't even compare, twin scroll is a night and day difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Krog29

Ready to race!