GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Exhausts with RSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
I have to wonder...

What are the chances that this has all come about from someone with an axe to grind, who got ahold of a Chinese knockoff? I'm not saying that I don't think these are serious claims, bu instead of doing the lemming thing, why not look into the other side of things? At least be fair about it.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I have to wonder...

What are the chances that this has all come about from someone with an axe to grind, who got ahold of a Chinese knockoff? I'm not saying that I don't think these are serious claims, bu instead of doing the lemming thing, why not look into the other side of things? At least be fair about it.

Post is irrelevant. APR logo in sig = FANBOI.

jshay

Go Kart Champion
I have to wonder...

There's plenty of posts about the validity of these photos. It goes as far as the shirts they're wearing, tables in the room, and benchs that were used.

lol gli

Go Kart Champion
I have to wonder...

or you actually read what was posted in the OP...

ill give you another one

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/624545-quot-APR-Deception-Coverups-and-Lies-quot

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
My reply was funnier. Gosh.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Iono man. You meatspinned me once when I was in the library. I'm still bitter about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.