GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Turk`s 2011 GTI

Polbit

Passed Driver's Ed
Wow, very nice, you are inspiring me to start modifying mine already, and I don't have 200 miles yet :)

I'll also second the q re Carbonio intake. How do you like it?

Polbit

ataman

Ready to race!
I love the carbonio, hard to pronounce but oh well ;)

Throttle response increased drastically with stock software, people say it makes a huge difference with stage 1.. I am bot going to take it out to test it lol :)

Stage 1 with carbonio is awesome!!

Quick note, it has been posted many times on this forum that carbonio stage 2 does not make much difference... Looks better but not a lot of performance gains...

ataman

Ready to race!
APR Stage 1, I got the flash about a week ago and I love it! It is an awesome power increase. Program switching is easy! I can not wait for the iPhone app!

I paid $600 CDN including labour at RPI Equipped!

I got the stock/91/93/100 programs...

ataman

Ready to race!
I also ordered the S3 Intercooler and AWE Turbo Outlet Pipe, hopefully I will instal it by the end of the month. I do plan to do some logging ( not dyno just from ECU) before and after the install!

I will keep this thread updated

ataman

Ready to race!
Just installed my euro switch!

also my S3 Intercooler and AWE TOP arrived, will install it this weekend!

ataman

Ready to race!
S3 intercooler and AWE TOP is now installed! It took me good 8 hours, first time doing something like this ever.

Awesome performance increase! I highly recommend it to everyone!

emkay5

Ready to race!
Noobish question, but what is a Turbo outlet pipe?

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

ataman

Ready to race!
Noobish question, but what is a Turbo outlet pipe?

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

Its a small pipe that connects to your intercooler, however, stock version is very restrictive. AWE makes one from aluminum. Much more volume..

emkay5

Ready to race!
Its a small pipe that connects to your intercooler, however, stock version is very restrictive. AWE makes one from aluminum. Much more volume..

Ah, thanks. Now I feel silly for not getting that from its name

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk