GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Big Turbo Discussion Thread #2

Spyder368

Ready to race!

kern417

Go Kart Champion
Just take a drill and drill out the stock bleeder as big as you can. I did that back in 2011 with no issues!

i just don't have a way to bleed it at the moment. and it took forever to bleed the system after my clutch install. i'd just rather not fck with it until i have an easy all-around solution.

ErBall

Measurement Mogul
haha, thought about that. Havent ever seen you say ur car is running or seen dyno sheet or anything. and you know what they say...you aint BT till you're BT. LOL. anyway, do you have a running vehicle or are you still in build stages?

It's been running for like 5 months.

I blew up my clutch recently and am down currently because of that, but i drove it to sowo this year. Sorting out fueling now. Haven't dynod recently, but mid high 400s low 500s should be very easy. I did 360 on my last big turbo kit (HTA 2873r on a APR kit)

drepai

Go Kart Champion
FS: GTX3076R with .82 A/R turbine housing AND .63 A/R turbine housing. T3 4 bolt. PM me for more info and pics

GTR_Killer

Go Kart Champion
It's been running for like 5 months.

I blew up my clutch recently and am down currently because of that, but i drove it to sowo this year. Sorting out fueling now. Haven't dynod recently, but mid high 400s low 500s should be very easy. I did 360 on my last big turbo kit (HTA 2873r on a APR kit)

You get 440 until you show dyno, lol

RGTI13

Go Kart Champion
Motor mount, transmission mount, dogbone mount and insert are all in.

Car is a little rough on startup and sounds like a real racecar now. Handles so much better, had barely any wheel spin in 2nd and none in 3rd. Pulls like a rocket. I think my boost is a little too high. Buried my gauge (30psi) twice. Lol

drepai

Go Kart Champion
this thread needs more pictures