GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Birth of MeanGreen

ENGLND

Passed Driver's Ed
I see you picked it up from Fox Valley! Just got my black 4 door GTI there this past weekend! Nice job on the calipers!

MeanGreenGTI

Ready to race!
How was that arm motorsports IC fitment?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

For the price man it was great. The only thing I would say is that the oem ic delete brackets had to be shaved down a bit for fitment. They include a bracket for horn relocation that we bent a little to truly have the hose fit around but otherwise it fits perfect. Install was a breeze and everything you need was included.

ENGLND

Passed Driver's Ed
Yessir I can't say that I'm happy with Fox valley but I did get a good deal. Just don't much like their service department and customer relations.

Cheers and good luck with it man. Love mine.

Oh really? Who did you work with there? Yeah my deal was great too and loving it so far. Only VAGCOM tweaks so far from Jay but got a few small goodies arriving this week

MeanGreenGTI

Ready to race!
Oh really? Who did you work with there? Yeah my deal was great too and loving it so far. Only VAGCOM tweaks so far from Jay but got a few small goodies arriving this week

The sales guy I forgot his name was great. James Bucholt the sales manager at that time was also great. Just don't care much for their shitty ass service department who can't get straight what is and isn't covered by Volkswagen I talk to one person yes it's covered bring my car in ohh no we don't cover that. Thanks for waste of time. But I love my car and I can and will do everything I can to avoid bringing it to a stealership for work.