GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

S/C RSX-S and V3.1 K04 MK6 GTI

CiHKAL1

Ready to race!
Did your dad sign up for the half mile next month?
Sadly no, we've both been talking about that too. My wife's sister is getting married that weekend. Gonna wait for something like that until we both can go, since it ain't cheap.

Btw, nice dyno run. The car should pull pretty hard with those numbers I bet!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Sadly no, we've both been talking about that too. My wife's sister is getting married that weekend. Gonna wait for something like that until we both can go, since it ain't cheap.

Btw, nice dyno run. The car should pull pretty hard with those numbers I bet!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Bummer. 560 hp s2000 is the only Honda I the field.

Fingers crossed that the car performs. Debating running 100 octane and eeking a few more ponies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CiHKAL1

Ready to race!
Bummer. 560 hp s2000 is the only Honda I the field.

Fingers crossed that the car performs. Debating running 100 octane and eeking a few more ponies.

I say go for the 100oct to squeeze a few more out. I'm looking to have that file added to my selection soon.

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
With the jb1 it's not really a 100 octane canned tune. Just the ability to run slightly higher boost. Still risk have it pulling timing so I'll have to dial it in he first few runs on my own

CiHKAL1

Ready to race!
With the jb1 it's not really a 100 octane canned tune. Just the ability to run slightly higher boost. Still risk have it pulling timing so I'll have to dial it in he first few runs on my own

I didn't realize you had a JB1, figured you went with APR or another canned tune. Go With the JB1 so yo can tweak things a bit?

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
I didn't realize you had a JB1, figured you went with APR or another canned tune. Go With the JB1 so yo can tweak things a bit?

I like the ability to return the car completely to stock in case something catastrophic happens. The jb4 will be out later this year and I'm expecting those numbers to be on par with the canned tunes.

ebuuz

Go Kart Newbie
Sweet update!