GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New,Completely different Full LED/Bi-Xenon Mk6 Headlights - AutoPartsEurope

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
That was my guess. Details delay preventing them from building the housing assemblies. Euro needs to push osram for a firm delivery date to them before they start saying they'll have lights to the US by February.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You want Euro to threaten Osram? What would that do? You think Osram cares? They did ask Osram for a date. Osram said February they'll ship. That's as exact as it's going to get. Then it's 4-5 days to ship to the US. What more do you want? You're asking for something they can't provide. It's a brand new item. Delays happen. Suck it up snowflakes. Have a beer. Take a Xanax. Relax.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
That was my guess. Details delay preventing them from building the housing assemblies. Euro needs to push osram for a firm delivery date to them before they start saying they'll have lights to the US by February.

Hes been trying to Osram just has been giving him the run around. Everytime we have gotten a shipping date Osram has messed up. The hold up was for a production issue.

Kwelitysoul

Passed Driver's Ed
Hes been trying to Osram just has been giving him the run around. Everytime we have gotten a shipping date Osram has messed up. The hold up was for a production issue.

I understand and that's what I'm trying to explain to the people waiting. Supply chains have delays especially on first articles. In my experience if you can sacrifice a little more time the quality of the end product is usually better.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
You want Euro to threaten Osram? What would that do? You think Osram cares? They did ask Osram for a date. Osram said February they'll ship. That's as exact as it's going to get. Then it's 4-5 days to ship to the US. What more do you want? You're asking for something they can't provide. It's a brand new item. Delays happen. Suck it up snowflakes. Have a beer. Take a Xanax. Relax.

But my xanax prescription doesnt get filled for a few more weeks lol

jbondbmw

Ready to race!
I am hoping the delay means a better quality product. I will gladly wait longer as long as there is communication and the lights will have long term reliability, hold up well to the elements, and keep moisture out. I hope we see them by May, though.

Kwelitysoul

Passed Driver's Ed
I am hoping the delay means a better quality product. I will gladly wait longer as long as there is communication and the lights will have long term reliability, hold up well to the elements, and keep moisture out. I hope we see them by May, though.

Give me all that and it's money well spent [emoji383]

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
I am interested in the black or Red headlights, do you have pictures of what both look like on a car and can I add myself to the group buy?

Thanks!

oldtype2

Ready to race!
So it is looking like the end of April for delivery now?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Says Shipping pre orders in April on the website...

http://auto-parts-europe.com/en/vw-golf-6/3-ledriving-xenarc-edizione-golf-6.html

Sent from oldtype2 using Tapatalk Pro

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
This is classic group buy failure on the part of the vender. Had high hopes for these headlights.

What's the vendor supposed to do? Osram had originally said it would deliver in January. Osram ran into manufacturing issues with the test release and now won't ship till April. It's a new product. This stuff happens. I'd rather them take the time to make it right then rush to ship it half assed.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
7 pages of thread and not one single picture? Wtf lol