GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Cool Story Bro Thread

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
I'm not sure why anyone would want an ST. Those things are slow as hell and not that nice.

RS is just an overpriced ST in my opinion. Golf R is a much better choice over the RS but I guess I'm biased. But seriously... Golf R is so much nicer inside and out and.... not overpriced...

Same thing is going to happen with the civic type R. It might be nice but its going to be so over priced no one will buy it. Only the people that need to have it day 1 will have it. Other than that... no one is paying $40k+ for a front wheel drive car or even a awd "hot hatch".

fast2ghl

Ready to race!
Bump this dying thread...

Smashed a Focus RS today... felt good

Yeah can't wait till I can murder one myself and watch the owner cry.

Only seen one or two around here. The blue and white look good on them. From all the reviews the suspension alone makes me not want it. And the seats are the same from the ST which are atrocious I must say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah the interior of the RS leaves A LOT to be desired....

I've been waiting to run a focus RS, haven't seen an ST yet that has beaten me.

And you likely wont, they're slow as fuck, specially once they hit 4th gear its hilarious they just die.

I'm not sure why anyone would want an ST. Those things are slow as hell and not that nice.

RS is just an overpriced ST in my opinion. Golf R is a much better choice over the RS but I guess I'm biased. But seriously... Golf R is so much nicer inside and out and.... not overpriced...

Same thing is going to happen with the civic type R. It might be nice but its going to be so over priced no one will buy it. Only the people that need to have it day 1 will have it. Other than that... no one is paying $40k+ for a front wheel drive car or even a awd "hot hatch".

The Type R is hideous imo, but such is a japanese car, they make it look FnF and all because the buyers of that car want that look.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion

Golf R and RS are the same price... LOL

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Golf R and RS are the same price... LOL

If you went on cars.com when the RS first hit the market... dealers had them listed for $40k+. That dealership markup

Injen1us

Drag Race Newbie
I've been waiting to run a focus RS, haven't seen an ST yet that has beaten me.

RS is a hell of a lot faster than any St I've run

RS is just an overpriced ST in my opinion. Golf R is a much better choice over the RS but I guess I'm biased. But seriously... Golf R is so much nicer inside and out and.... not overpriced....

The RS looks way better imo. Just the paint options alone are fantastic

Yeah can't wait till I can murder one myself and watch the owner cry.

They are fast no question. I'd be willing to bet a lot of k04 cars would be dead even

MK6NGT

Ready to race!
I'm stage 1 with an intake, I'm not unrealistic about my car, I'd still like to run an RS modded or stock to see how I stack up. Just curious. I've been seeing them a lot lately on the road, just haven't had that opp yet.

Injen1us

Drag Race Newbie
I'm stage 1 with an intake, I'm not unrealistic about my car, I'd still like to run an RS modded or stock to see how I stack up. Just curious. I've been seeing them a lot lately on the road, just haven't had that opp yet.

Yea I have trouble getting most cars to do a quick pull... Idk... Cali problems I guess

MelowGTI

Ready to race!
Was cruising down the express lanes and had an a5 or a6 (idk really some audi tbh lol ) tailing me and could tell he wanted to get around me put couldn't because of other cars.. As soon as he could I let him then immediately started tailing him to let him know it was on.. As soon as I had open lane beside him we both floored it (70 roll) lol.. I let off around 130.. Pretty priceless going by him like nothing.. He was probably expecting to stomp a poor little gti

FF_animal

Ready to race!
Destroyed another civic leaving harbor freight the other day. It's like a teenage ricer magnet. Gutted eg hatch with some type of half rollcage setup and "race team" on the window. He asked for it tho by trying to gas on me so I told him to take the hit. Heard him go wot and let him get a car length on me before I stood on the throttle from 45 to 110ish. Reeled him in faster than flies on shit and put buses on him. slowed down and threw him a ✌️ but him and his lady wouldn't look at me after lol

WeekendWarriorz

Ready to race!
Yea I have trouble getting most cars to do a quick pull... Idk... Cali problems I guess

I'm in cali if you want to do a quick pull :thumbsup:

MK6NGT

Ready to race!
Ran into a jaguar xfr-s the other night. He pulled me a bit but didn't leave me by lengths like I thought he would, went from a 50 roll to about 120, I stayed with him until about 85 when I shifted into fourth he started pulling more.

Gorgeous car and sounded nasty

FF_animal

Ready to race!
Chick In a dodge neon srt4 tested me today. Spotted me cruising and pulled up by my window and downshifted which sent a shitload of crackles and exhaust notes at me. Then went full throttle and speed down the hwy. csb

MK6NGT

Ready to race!
IS200t got smoked today. I was leaving downtown st pete from a brewery release and this guy was going about 15mph on the on ramp to the interstate, when he noticed me change lanes from behind him he floored it, noticed the black smoke from his exhaust, so I went too. I could see him smiling as he accelerated and then he saw my car leave him. It was bad

jettaglis

Go Kart Champion
IS200t got smoked today. I was leaving downtown st pete from a brewery release and this guy was going about 15mph on the on ramp to the interstate, when he noticed me change lanes from behind him he floored it, noticed the black smoke from his exhaust, so I went too. I could see him smiling as he accelerated and then he saw my car leave him. It was bad

I was just down there last week....I witnessed some of the worst drivers ever, and every Honda owner thought their car was a race car.

tonymk6

Ready to race!
Raced a Charger R/T from a light, had about half a car length on him the whole time to 100. I was surprised he didn't catch up at about 80 or so. I think I would have widened the gap if I didn't have two passengers and he had just himself.

After I beat him he actually got mad and tried to follow me home which I was not having lmao.