GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified Flash Tunes Released for the MK6 GTI

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Yes. More load on engine so revs increase to compensate

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

to expand on this... AC draws from the battery to run. battery reaches a certain low point, if you will, propmpting the computer to tell the engine to make more power for the battery via the alternator.

correct if wrong plz

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
to expand on this... AC draws from the battery to run. battery reaches a certain low point, if you will, propmpting the computer to tell the engine to make more power for the battery via the alternator.

correct if wrong plz
sounds riight to me. Plus dont forget the fans and spinning too when the AC is on so thats more power draw as well.

oldtype2

Ready to race!
Got my Stratified tune installed today. This feels like a whole new car!

Hmm, I think new tires might be a good idea.

Thanks Alex! :thumbsup:

brobst

Go Kart Champion

correct if wrong plz
[emoji106] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Doritodan

Passed Driver's Ed

Thanks Alex! [emoji106]
Wgats the process of getting the stratified tune that you went through or if someone from stratified would like to chime in. I read OP but a little more detail would help

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Wgats the process of getting the stratified tune that you went through or if someone from stratified would like to chime in. I read OP but a little more detail would help

I got my cobb ap on a friday evening, but thanks to the time zone difference Strat was still open. I filled out their form they emailed me and about an hour later they had my tunes sent to me and I was ready to flash them.

They also send you info on things you should be looking for with your new tune and if you paid for data log refinement they'll send you info on how to data log.

It's a pretty easy process. They just email you the tune, you import the tune onto the cobb ap using your pc, and then you're ready to flash.

Alex@Stratified

Go Kart Newbie

Thanks Alex! :thumbsup:

Cheers, glad you like it!

If you don't have an AP, you can purchase one here and we include the tune.

http://www.stratifiedauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=209_219&products_id=677

Otherwise you can get the tunes from here:

http://www.stratifiedauto.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=209_219

Doritodan

Passed Driver's Ed

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Got my logs done!

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!
For all you folks who have done your data logging for your tune adjustments:

What gear did you use on your slow build-up pull? I know I need to get two clean 3rd gear WOT pulls, but they also wanted a slower pull too and didn't say what gear to use.