GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 2.5 today?

Vikingsloth1

Ready to race!

Vikingsloth1

Ready to race!
I saw your kit and I'm not interested in it, I'm looking for a bigger setup about 300whp, why are you selling your kit already ?

Divorce

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davserbic

Ready to race!
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Itty Bitty Baby Feature

This past Friday I went to a local meet at a near-by mall to meet up with the local auto enthusiast crowd. Sadly, there was less than a handful of VW enthusiast there — all with Jettas. A few Audi's here and there but ultimately, it was a domestic run meet.

Scanning around for something that would peak my curiosity, my attention turned to this beautiful sunset on the other end of the parking deck where the meet was taking place. I whipped out my new DJI Osmo Mobile gimbal and attempted to capture some quick shots of the car during the sunset.

This is my first attempt at video — meaning first time shooting video AND editing for final. I'm not familiar with automotive photography so I don't really know which angles work best or what shots are typically included in the list so I just tried to base on some videos I remembered liking on Instagram.

Here is the end result – suggest you view on YouTube or if you're lazy, you can click below and watch the small version.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Rickybobbi

Ready to race!
I saw your kit and I'm not interested in it, I'm looking for a bigger setup about 300whp, why are you selling your kit already ?

What kind of turbo you plan to save for Flow? I'm thinking about doing a turbo next summer. If you don't mind me asking how much money is it going to be?Are you getting it installed at a shop or doing it yourself? By next summer my car will be payed off so looking into different options..

FlowMK6

Ready to race!
What kind of turbo you plan to save for Flow? I'm thinking about doing a turbo next summer. If you don't mind me asking how much money is it going to be?Are you getting it installed at a shop or doing it yourself? By next summer my car will be payed off so looking into different options..

Trying to save about 12,000$ CAD for a good turbo setup, I met a guy who have a Audi A3 wagon with a turbo 2.5 engine (700whp if I remember). It's not the Audi 2.5 engine but an engine from a rabbit ;) He own a performance shop so I will probably ask him for the setup and he is a UM reseller so I can get the tune at the same time

The turbo setup is planned for next year, I will probably keep the car for a while since I'm planning to get the whole car painted in August :)

Rickybobbi

Ready to race!
12 grand..ya I'm not looking for that much power lol. I'm hoping 5 grand can get me something good or I'm just gonna get a new car. Good luck with your build. What color you paining your car. same or color change?

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

FlowMK6

Ready to race!
12 grand..ya I'm not looking for that much power lol. I'm hoping 5 grand can get me something good or I'm just gonna get a new car. Good luck with your build. What color you paining your car. same or color change?

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

I was looking for lapiz blue metallic (LD5K), but I think that finally I will keep the same color and instead of paying more to change the color, I will look to get an intake manifold at a good price. For 12 000$ I'm looking for a 6-speed swap and maybe AWD. I think for 5k you should be able to get a reliable turbo setup ;)

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
I was looking for lapiz blue metallic (LD5K), but I think that finally I will keep the same color and instead of paying more to change the color, I will look to get an intake manifold at a good price. For 12 000$ I'm looking for a 6-speed swap and maybe AWD. I think for 5k you should be able to get a reliable turbo setup ;)
LSD... LSD... LSD !

_Nick_

Passed Driver's Ed
Just bought a oem gti catback, getting it installed friday! Has any one taken the resonator out of theres or switched it with another one?

Rickybobbi

Ready to race!
Just bought a oem gti catback, getting it installed friday! Has any one taken the resonator out of theres or switched it with another one?

I just did this a couple weeks ago but only used the rear part and kept my mid muffler.