GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Downpipe + Catback Exhaust

JISUN_GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
i am currently Stage 2 APR Intake, and i am planning to get a Downpipe and a catback.

what i was thinking was

-APR Downpipe ONLY
-APR Downpipe with Custom Straight Catback
-APR Downpipe with Beluga Catback
-Beluga Downpipe with Beluga Catback.

what do you guys think its the best?

mainly i am looking for a sound.

Laimface

Ready to race!
i am currently Stage 2 APR Intake, and i am planning to get a Downpipe and a catback.

what i was thinking was

-APR Downpipe ONLY

APR downpipe is extortionately expensive. Plenty of others on offer for half the price, especially if you're only after sound.

BlueE30

Ready to race!

what i was thinking was

-APR Downpipe ONLY

Mainly after sound? You must be sub 30 haha. Get a Raceland DP and call it a day. It's cheap and no one seems to have issues with it.

I will be doing downpipe and keeping the stock catback so it's not so loud, turbo back exhausts are nice and loud, CTS would be my bet as they're local to me and do great work.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Mainly after sound? You must be sub 30 haha. Get a Raceland DP and call it a day. It's cheap and no one seems to have issues with it.

I will be doing downpipe and keeping the stock catback so it's not so loud, turbo back exhausts are nice and loud, CTS would be my bet as they're local to me and do great work.

I have a beluga racing turbo back.. and i love it. Its loud at times but when you arent on it its just a slight rumble but when you start giving gas/boost it gets Loud.

It starts to drone on the highway around 75mph.