GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
**pending sale**

Set of four 19" VW Motorsport wheels 19x8 ET41, brand new in boxes. Anthracite color. Never mounted

Asking $900

Last edited:

LBCHOON

Kind of a feeler but if I find a buyer I’ll be motivated to let it go. Selling OEM roof racks for 160 they are in good condition and come with the key.
The only picture I have on my phone right now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These should work with a 2 door correct?

clipster

Passed Driver's Ed
OEM Watkins Glen for sale - $550. No tires, just wheels
See pics here: http://imgur.com/a/2DkKG

VMR V718 18x8.5 ET45 for sale - $650. No tires, just wheels.
Center caps not shown but included. In perfect condition. Just got them powdercoated

Dumb question but if powder coated, how do you keep them clean n shiny? (emphasis on shiny)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

somerset91

Ready to race!
Dumb question but if powder coated, how do you keep them clean n shiny? (emphasis on shiny)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

No prob. I actually had to look into this..but powdercoating is like painting except the paint molecules are in a solid powder and then coated onto the wheels using electrostatic charge, whereas traditional painting uses the paint in a liquid or aerosol form.

It's no different than keeping a traditional paint rim. I myself use a wheel brush and leftover soap suds from a car wash. I wash my car pretty often and using OEM pads for now, so never had to worry about excessive brake dust.

feedingthesickness

Ready to race!
Kind of a feeler but if I find a buyer I’ll be motivated to let it go. Selling OEM roof racks for 160 they are in good condition and come with the key.

pm'd

simba34

Passed Driver's Ed
I've got a CarGo mat taken with a set (4 corners) of blocks. $50. Located in San Jose.

Edit: Also got a set of OEM halogen tail lights. Best Offer.

c72k

Go Kart Champion
Would anybody be interested in some LA Galaxy tickets? I have two tickets that can be transferred, as I will be out of the country. The game is on 8/27 and they're playing their rivals, San Jose Earthquakes. Good seats, section 135, row K. Message me before they go on Stubhub!

untotenmk6

Ready to race!
F.s. Rotiform tmb. Machine finish 18x9.5 +35 $900.00 Brand new. Still in box, never mounted.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

o_seal

Passed Driver's Ed

SOLD