GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Big Turbo Discussion Thread #2

LAGP

Ready to race!
Not exactly a big turbo setup but I want to share my compound install (K04/GT45) on this forum, should be running in a couple of weeks.

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
^ Out of curiosity, whats the "D7" stand for? You running a 7 speed in that thing or something?! lol

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Not exactly a big turbo setup but I want to share my compound install (K04/GT45) on this forum, should be running in a couple of weeks.

Wait how does this work

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
It's an interesting combo, if it works I think many will go same route!

Would be sweet to see it work proper but I don't see it as of now. Ko4 is pretty restrictive and will have issues with flow to the gt45 imo. gt45 is an 81mm turbo which is cray on a 2l unless all out drag car. even then FFE only uses a 76mm on they SFWD drag car.

wndwsdwngti860

Upsidedown
Anyone tried the V6 3.2L Throttle Body Assembly (06E133062H)?

I have it pending to be installed but I want to make sure that it will work and if anyone used it before.

Thx

https://www.uspmotorsports.com/Audi...-TSI-Water-Meth-Throttle-Plate-IEBAVC141.html

ive had it for quite a while now. 2 things youll need to do. first is weld a 1.5" extension on the mouth. its too narrow and not enough surface area for a good enough clamp down. second is either getting longer bolts to the manifold or drill them out on the tb more shallow