GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Big Turbo Discussion Thread #2

wndwsdwngti860

Upsidedown
have an audi s4 throttle body for sale if anyones interested. same one ive been using on my car for over 2 years. customer of mine totaled his car and its going to junk. $200 takes it.

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
have an audi s4 throttle body for sale if anyones interested. same one ive been using on my car for over 2 years. customer of mine totaled his car and its going to junk. $200 takes it.

I'll shoot you a text. plug and play no changes needed in Eurodyne? Larger TB opening by how many mm?

a3scott20

Ready to race!
Very pleased with the dyno result I got last weekend :)
503WHP
657NM

Boost 34-30PSI
Timing Adv 11-12Deg.

Zero timing pull and I'm so excited once timing adv goes up to 17Deg. since there is ton of fueling left.

IMG_8244.JPG

NOTE: Second column is BOOST, third column is AFR.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
I'll shoot you a text. plug and play no changes needed in Eurodyne? Larger TB opening by how many mm?

That tb is about 75mm outter diameter is 74.98mm

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion

Also since that throttle body has been out they have come out with a revised version 06E 133 062 H not sure what the difference is.

Mostic

Go Kart Champion
Very pleased with the dyno result I got last weekend :)
503WHP
657NM

Boost 34-30PSI
Timing Adv 11-12Deg.

Zero timing pull and I'm so excited once timing adv goes up to 17Deg. since there is ton of fueling left.

View attachment 56239

NOTE: Second column is BOOST, third column is AFR.

Very nice [emoji1360]
This is PagParts kit, right?

Mostic

Go Kart Champion
Whats everyones take on doing an aux in tank pump?

already have a ttrs lpfp with pm3 and zzp injectors.

GIAC sells a kit with a pressure switch that basically Ts into the feed line to the hpfp.

is this just overkill rn? or will it only help?

link to kit: http://www.giacusa.com/news_and_media/display_news.php?id=208

I am using the USP one in my GTX28 setup and I have 3 friends running it in their BT cars (EFR7163, GTX3076R, GTX3071 Gen2), we have the 4 running perfectly without any issue for more than 4 years now.

https://www.uspmotorsports.com/Engi...age-3-Auxiliary-Low-Pressure-Fuel-System.html