GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

OhioMK6

Ready to race!
Installed an 034 Motorsport Billet Subframe Bushing Insert and an ECS Tuning Spherical Bearing Pendulum Mount. Got rid of a good amount of slop!

BlueE30

Ready to race!
Installed coilovers onto the E30 today and installed the APR Carbonio stage 1 intake.

Really like the intake, noticeable throttle response increase, not really any increased noise, although I would have preferred a bit more intake noise and it seems to have quieted down whatever ticking is going on in the engine - which is super odd. My stock intake filter was quite old so it's definitely running smoother now.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Tried to redo my headliner this weekend. It didn't go as smoothly as planned. About 1/2 of the way done I wasn't happy with how it was going, so I ripped everything off of it again.

Gonna drop it off at a shop tomorrow and have them do it. I won't be happy with it otherwise.

gijoewoz

Go Kart Champion
Tried to redo my headliner this weekend. It didn't go as smoothly as planned. About 1/2 of the way done I wasn't happy with how it was going, so I ripped everything off of it again.

Gonna drop it off at a shop tomorrow and have them do it. I won't be happy with it otherwise.

What kind of issues did you run into?

CHerna

Ready to race!

Are you upholstering it in anything special or just black again?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
What kind of issues did you run into?

Things like glue leaking through the cloth material, folds in certain spots, and I couldn't work it into the grab handle areas. Things went down hill pretty quickly, and it's not worth the headache lol

Are you upholstering it in anything special or just black again?

Just gonna stick to black.

lolagti

No better thing than to wake up and see this... Just got the 3sdm .06 wheels and waiting for them to be installed.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

OhioMK6

Ready to race!
No better thing than to wake up and see this... Just got the 3sdm .06 wheels and waiting for them to be installed.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Good choice :thumbsup:

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Installed coilovers onto the E30 today and installed the APR Carbonio stage 1 intake.

Really like the intake, noticeable throttle response increase, not really any increased noise, although I would have preferred a bit more intake noise and it seems to have quieted down whatever ticking is going on in the engine - which is super odd. My stock intake filter was quite old so it's definitely running smoother now.

if you do the soundaktor delete you can hear a bit of "whoosh" on the intake

GertieGTI

Ready to race!
Found the source of a rattle that has been driving me crazy for months!

The resistors for the LED tails get warm and the adhesive backing tape gets soft and fall off and rattle around. Yes I am so happy right now! OCD...

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Found the source of a rattle that has been driving me crazy for months!

The resistors for the LED tails get warm and the adhesive backing tape gets soft and fall off and rattle around. Yes I am so happy right now! OCD...

lol, I had something similar and it just made me wonder if all the rattles that people complain about in these car are because of something we do. Wasn't too long ago I realized the rattle I've had since I installed my coilovers was from my radar detector.

pdan

Ready to race!
Got a nice wash and wax in while on vacation. Loving it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I only wanted to order some rags...

Vroomtt

Passed Driver's Ed
Didn't do it yet, but planning to install the sub-frame alignment kit this saturday. Also going to do the dogbone billet insert while I'm there.

I have a few different instructions and videos on youtube I've studied. Any extra advice or words of wisdom before tackling this one?