GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

cybonic

Passed Driver's Ed
Installed my canards from Aeroflot

Last edited:

Phur

Autocross Champion
It’s 48 degrees here today. Just relaxing with some Radiohead and a maintenance wash... [emoji18]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I'm so glad this is done.

Phur

Autocross Champion
It all started as this...

Until it got to this...

It was sagging that bad before you started trying to strip it off?!? [emoji15]

Phur

Autocross Champion
Yes, MUCH better!!!

Phur

Autocross Champion
I cannot begin to explain how happy I am with the Gtechniq C5 ceramic coating that I put on my wheels. The stuff is pretty amazing.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
It was sagging that bad before you started trying to strip it off?!? [emoji15]

lol, it got worse when I took out the grab handles and shit like that, before that it helped it stay up a bit. I did wait a long ass time to fix it though...The picture where it was just barely starting to come undone was about 4 years ago.

Phur

Autocross Champion

My car is fresh and clean again. I need to clean the side windows with some steel wool fairly soon though.

Phur

Autocross Champion
lol, it got worse when I took out the grab handles and shit like that, before that it helped it stay up a bit. I did wait a long ass time to fix it though...The picture where it was just barely starting to come undone was about 4 years ago.

Damn dude... my wife’s Jetta isn’t that bad, and it’s a 2006! I’m glad you got it taken care of. I can’t imagine how much better you feel.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Damn dude... my wife’s Jetta isn’t that bad, and it’s a 2006! I’m glad you got it taken care of. I can’t imagine how much better you feel.

Feels awesome lol, I even got my dome lights working again. Sad thing is I bought the car 4 years ago on 4/20/13, so if the headliner started to fall 4 years ago I haven't had very much time with this car with a headliner that wasn't falling. I never want to have to do that again though...Pretty shitty it didn't even last 3 years too.

Last edited:

Dub_Polo

Ready to race!
Got home last week from college and still had my summer tires on since it hadn't snowed, but after it snowed 3 times in the past week at home I decided to pull her in the garage and put on my winter tires. I noticed 3/4 tires need to be changed (got a flat two-ish years ago and that tire is still good). Since I have winter tires should I invest in summer tires (Michelin PSS) or just get all seasons (Michelin Pilot Sports A/S 3+)? Since I have the winter tires on now I have 3-4 months before I plan on switching them out, so i was wondering what you all run, and why?

DELETE

Autocross Champion
Got home last week from college and still had my summer tires on since it hadn't snowed, but after it snowed 3 times in the past week at home I decided to pull her in the garage and put on my winter tires. I noticed 3/4 tires need to be changed (got a flat two-ish years ago and that tire is still good). Since I have winter tires should I invest in summer tires (Michelin PSS) or just get all seasons (Michelin Pilot Sports A/S 3+)? Since I have the winter tires on now I have 3-4 months before I plan on switching them out, so i was wondering what you all run, and why?

I run pirelli p zeros because they’re all I’ve ran because that’s what she came with and their excellent rubbers. Not saying their comparable or better than any other particular tire. They’re all seasons though. You asked and that’s my 2 pennies.