GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Random Parts for sale, OEM and aftermarket

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
I actually dont know tge mileage. I pulled 2 sets off a 2009 and 2007 passats. I installed one set on a buddies golf r with the passat spindles with the passat ball joints and golf r/gti lower control arm bushing since the passat busshing mount isnt offset like the gti. I found a pair of tt control arms for cheap, so i used those instead since they have an adjustable ball joint for camber. If not i would have used the set. We also installed a set on another gti that a friend autocrosses.

sporklift

Ready to race!
I actually dont know tge mileage. I pulled 2 sets off a 2009 and 2007 passats. I installed one set on a buddies golf r with the passat spindles with the passat ball joints and golf r/gti lower control arm bushing since the passat busshing mount isnt offset like the gti. I found a pair of tt control arms for cheap, so i used those instead since they have an adjustable ball joint for camber. If not i would have used the set. We also installed a set on another gti that a friend autocrosses.

What year TT LCA did you use?

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
What year TT LCA did you use?

2009, but all tt lcas from 2008 to 2013 will work. You will also need the tt ball joints. You will have to swap your lower lca bushings as they are offset in the gti or pressout the tt bushings and press them into the gti brackets

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
17z sold, one set of passat arms sold, one set left. prices lowered on a few items

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Added Osram headlight, needs new lens. OEM lenses fit the headlight.