GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Billet Pendulum Mount VS ECS Performance Pendulum Mount

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
Don't rule out the 034 part. I find it funny that people run 034 engine and trans mounts, but won't use the pendulum. Its a quality part like the rest and is cheaper than apr part

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I agree. All of my mounts are 034 brand. I think overall its a good package for the price.

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the ECS pendulum. I absolutely needed to do something and so far, very very happy with the driving feedback.

My bushing in the OEM pendulum looked ok, but it was at the point where there wasn't much absorption left and I could hear the clank of metal on metal at times. Hard breaking didn't leave me with a lot of confidence either. My car feels very solid now and I hope I have achieved a good balance with my mounts (see sig if interested).

I will say that my NVH went up slightly with the addition of the HPA puck (and then went down after breakin). It went up slightly more still with the 034 engine/trans mounts, but I feel the benefits far outweigh the slight added noise, which I don't mind. Others may, and I don't blame them for it. The addition of the pendulum added absolutely no extra noise or vibrations, and I was pretty shocked by that. But wow, the car feels dialed in. I don't launch my car so I'll probably never have an issue with this, but I will certainly let you guys know if it somehow turns out to cause an issue. I think this was perfect for my needs.