GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Technical Topics > Cosmetic Mods (interior & exterior modifications)

Old 12-26-2017, 01:23 PM   #1
NY_SilverBullet
Go Kart Newbie

Drives: VW Golf
Definitive Multi-Fuction Steering wheel (retrofit) parts list ?

Hey guys..I need some desperate help. Without the usual “search the threads” response (which I have searched) I am getting conflicting reports on whats needed on the Multi-function steering wheel retrofit topic.

I have a low line base golf and I have the following to make this work:

Clockspring
MFSW with all the interior “guts” (left and right switches and the inner module that they connect to that goes inside the steering wheel).
I have a highline BCM / CECM ready to be installed.

(I have oem Bi-xenons retrofitted by the way)

Now I am confused as to why I need a new cruise control stalk ? …if I do…is that all I need ? the stalk itself ? …do I have to change the wiper stalk as well or any of the modules the stalk connects to.

There are many conflicting reports and muli-piece threads about coding this, that and the other…I just would like a definitive parts list so I can bring it to a shop and they can handle the install and coding.

Remember…I have a lowline Golf 2 door.
NY_SilverBullet is offline   Reply With Quote