GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
just changed to my 1st set of bridgestone re71r from ad08r & getting a alignment

What fenders do you have..?

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
What fenders do you have..?
And that rear bumper.. Euro? Is that side skirt carry over to rear bumper at the side? Can you take another shot of it? Looks killer

cybonic

Passed Driver's Ed
And that rear bumper.. Euro? Is that side skirt carry over to rear bumper at the side? Can you take another shot of it? Looks killer

they are osir rear side spats, just added chrome red trims on my diffuser & finally installed my revozport rear spoiler

POPSMK61

Ready to race!
Been good man! Yeah I relocated to Dallas back in August for work. Some good things about it as I have my own garage now. I ended up bolting on a BT on my R too and will be dynoing this weekend; emission laws are so lax here compared to Cali. How've you've been Rob? :)

Good to hear your enjoying Dallas. LA definitely missed your car! Heck you probably showed everyone how LA rocks!! Been good. Sadly my car will be gone soon. Keep in touch my man!!

Remember this??

Attachments

• TJASKO.jpg
    TJASKO.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 536

riceburner

Autocross Champion
skoda hatch netting system
IMG_20180126_165051 (Custom).jpg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Mojo yeah baby yeah!

IMG_20180202_071643 (Custom).jpg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
man those fenders are siiick

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Took it to eurotripper 6!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
lookin good! love the wheels, but my conjecture is they would look a lot better if you painted the center caps.