GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Letting go:

I have a driver side halogen headlight and stock halogen taillights in great condition. I’m moving to a new home and don’t really want to take unnecessary things with me since I don’t even have this car anymore. If anyone is going back to stock or has a messed up driver side headlight I’m willing to let it go for FREE just pick it up... located in Fullerton Off the 57.

Thank you,
Alex

Text preferred 323-394-2437

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

APRMK6GTi

Go Kart Champion
TTRS Brembo calipers and 14.56” rotors

SOLD

~12,000 miles on EBC Yellow Pads
~30,000 miles on rotors
Comes with banjo bolt to work with stock brake lines.
Compatible with MK5,MK6 and MK7 Golfs/Jettas and MK2 TTs. However, 18" wheel is required and will most likely need spacers to clear the caliper and barrel depending on wheel design. TT-RS comes with 19" from factory with these brakes. I personally had it with 18x8 OZ Allegerrita +48 with 10mm spacers and balancing the wheel weights in the inner barrel. PM me for questions.

Last edited:

xzerox

Ready to race!
Airlift Slam Fronts
- leader lines
- airlift upper plastic bearing repair kit
- UWA sway bar bracket/ shortened end links ($200 optional part)
- used about 15k miles

Reason for Selling
- unknown leak in passenger front bag (requires more troubleshooting that I do not have time for)
- upgraded to performance fronts

Price: $250 plus shipping OBO for the whole setup (including brackets)

Pictures will be available once the struts come out of the car next week

Kellogg

HPA K04: roughly 5k miles. Stock location bypass valve similar to the APR. Includes ECS install kit - $800
Hotchkis front and rear sway bars: about 20k miles - $300

Life priorities changed so it's time to let go.

Willing to meet in the San Diego area, no shipping at this time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

o_seal

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi all.
Im looking to trade my Borla catback for a different catback with mufflers and no resonator. Im not looking for stock catbacks. My Borla catback has one resonator and no mufflers and i like the look of meaty mufflers from the rear. Located in Orange County. Will post pictures soon.

Last edited:

Jptamayonaise

Ready to race!
Hi all.
Im looking to trade my Borla catback for a different catback with mufflers and no resonator. Im not looking for stock catbacks. My Borla catback has one resonator and no mufflers and i like the look of meaty mufflers from the rear. Located in Orange County. Will post pictures soon.

Would you be down to do a “feeler” trade for a magnaflow? Just 1 muffler in the same place as the one depicted in the picture.

untotenmk6

Ready to race!
HRE FF04 flow form square set. Brand new. Never mounted. Still in box. (Except for the one in the pics) 19×8.5 5x112 et47. These are coated with a premium HRE finish "stone dark clear".. Anyone want these for 1,800 Bump?? Obo?? I need to get rid of these beauties, so tempting to slap em on my mk6.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

pcfoo

Passed Driver's Ed
I am looking for a GTI MKVI front bumper cover and lower grill in Candy White in SoCal area, preferable OC.

Plz PM :thumbsup:

Still looking myself

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion