GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Jeez, is it ever going to stop snowing this year :(

You guys got snow over there?

We got rain that froze & turned everything to ice, then we lost power all day (still out too) and then rained the rest of the day

My parents, further up north in MI, got 9" of snow though.....~1 month into spring, mind you

Shit-tay

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
I can’t wait til it snows in Texas again. :iono: lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lmao

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Jaber

Modero
I slid right past my office drive this morning. This lady was on my ass, luckily she changed lanes.

Our company has moved 3x since I started working here. At our Lake Zurich location, they never salted in the morning. They would come by and salt when everyone was already working and the parking lot was filled. And the parking lot had some steep areas. Second location, they were ok. At our current location, they must drive by early in the morning when no one is here (first employee starts at 6AM) and dump a shit ton of salt.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Our company has moved 3x since I started working here. At our Lake Zurich location, they never salted in the morning. They would come by and salt when everyone was already working and the parking lot was filled. And the parking lot had some steep areas. Second location, they were ok. At our current location, they must drive by early in the morning when no one is here (first employee starts at 6AM) and dump a shit ton of salt.

Salt is for cooking in Texas

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Wow, the commute this morning sucked. Lots of ice and snow. My falkens are NOT meant for this weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.