GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Nice how'd you score that price?!? NEW? Or used?

The pivot head Matco... I have a Craftsman with the swivel head I actually like a lot.

New.. never seen a socket. Did some work for a guy a while back. He moved in to a new place and the previous person left a bunch of tools. Mostly body work tools but he had this in packaging and said its mine for $30. Didn't really need it but couldnt say no for that price.

The matco is nice too, I like it a lot. It feels "just a tad" sloppier than the snap on. Still a nice ratchet though.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
QUOTE=jay745;2580599]New.. never seen a socket. Did some work for a guy a while back. He moved in to a new place and the previous person left a bunch of tools. Mostly body work tools but he had this in packaging and said its mine for $30. Didn't really need it but couldnt say no for that price.

The matco is nice too, I like it a lot. It feels "just a tad" sloppier than the snap on. Still a nice ratchet though.[/QUOTE]

Ohhhhhh ok. I was thinking you found some new super-secret FB group that practically gave away new Snap On tools lol

For $30 how could you NOT pick it up?

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
If I convert to E85, I will save approximately $25/week in fuel. The conversion will cost approximately $1,000 with tune. Within 1 year the mod will pay for itself. E-85 alone + tune will net me ~600 Rwhp. *Giggles*

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
^

What's up ninja. That thing must be bonkers with nitrous.

Sup sup bro!

Actually, not using the nitrous much cause of the slipping clutch. Getting dat new twin disc next week doe :happyanim:

gonna be a good time .

when you use the bathroom , imagine me pooping in there just 2 weeks ago :thumbsup:

Dang, dat blessed throne.

Painting the bowl with the best of 'em.

If I convert to E85, I will save approximately $25/week in fuel. The conversion will cost approximately $1,000 with tune. Within 1 year the mod will pay for itself. E-85 alone + tune will net me ~600 Rwhp. *Giggles*

How's that caddy mobile? Still loving it?

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion

You lose about 20-30% efficiency with e85. So your Gas mileage will go from 15mpg to 11mpg. Did you factor that into your equation?

Jaber

Modero
Driving to work this morning, WAZE user spotted police, so I slow down and then see a pickup truck (MURDAAAAA, black ramz, limo tint, chrome/badges blacked out), has police lights all over it. Looked like it was parked behind a car that had a tag to be towed. Wonder if it was ISP patrol, or undercover and were just investigating. Either way, I better stay woke out there.

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
You lose about 20-30% efficiency with e85. So your Gas mileage will go from 15mpg to 11mpg. Did you factor that into your equation?

Yes, I haz some serious ciphering ability at one time. E85 is around $2.11, premium $3.80.

richterat83

Passed Driver's Ed
Driving to work this morning, WAZE user spotted police, so I slow down and then see a pickup truck (MURDAAAAA, black ramz, limo tint, chrome/badges blacked out), has police lights all over it. Looked like it was parked behind a car that had a tag to be towed. Wonder if it was ISP patrol, or undercover and were just investigating. Either way, I better stay woke out there.

Had one of those in my previous town. Was a drug dealer's confiscated truck. They even put "Brought to you by your local drug dealers" on the tailgate.

Run with Waze EVERY TIME I drive now. Popped in an RCD330+ so now it's on the dash 24/7

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Keep thinking my build thread is really popular whenever i check the forums lol

True story removal of back seats, spare, tools etc..good for like 120 lbs of weight removal :thumbsup:

lol wow frank is back

lmao, and a couple pounds of shit will help as well. that weight loss mod.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
The back seat is only 40 pounds, Adam just weighed it.

Will repost again:

True story removal of back seats, spare, tools etc..good for like 120 lbs of weight removal :thumbsup:

As per me weighing it as i did it last year :thumbsup:

"etc means floor mats , spare tire foam, trunk tools, cargo mat + regular rear mat as well"

Last edited:

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
The back seat is only 40 pounds, Adam just weighed it.
The same adam below that weighed the rear seat at 50.2 lbs or a different one? :iono:

^^
weighed in at 109 lbs, before vw cargo mat + other mat and all 4 monster mats removed from vehicle.
Like i said apx 120 lbs :thumbsup:

Jay, as a moderator on golfmk5, 6, 7 AND 8....youre really lettin me down man. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.