GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Prototype mk6 gti/gli fog lights

Macca 01

Passed Driver's Ed
These look very well built , would love to grab a pair but am sure the price on getting them shipped to the UK and then the import added tax the government add would make them just that too costly. Must come up with an excuse for a holiday and buy them and then ship them back in luggage :happyanim:

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
These look very well built , would love to grab a pair but am sure the price on getting them shipped to the UK and then the import added tax the government add would make them just that too costly. Must come up with an excuse for a holiday and buy them and then ship them back in luggage :happyanim:
Would be smart! And I'd be willing to bet you'd be the only person in Europe with em!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

riceburner

Autocross Champion
last i asked about the status of my order, they said they SHOULD be in or shipping out by around July 11th.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Just got mine in!

They came with resistors but I couldn't figure out how to wire them without requiring splicing which does not seem to be the intent... So I just hooked them straight up. No flickering so either I'm lucky or they might not be needed.

Anyway very impressed with the product.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Just got mine in!

They came with resistors but I couldn't figure out how to wire them without requiring splicing which does not seem to be the intent... So I just hooked them straight up. No flickering so either I'm lucky or they might not be needed.

Looks awesome! Mine are out for delivery. How was the install. Bumper has to come off right?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Yeah the bumper comes off but otherwise just as easy an replacing the original fog light housings, which are held in by two torx each.

If you happen to find a way to wire the resistors would you be able to document that? They come with no instructions lol

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Yeah the bumper comes off but otherwise just as easy an replacing the original fog light housings, which are held in by two torx each.

If you happen to find a way to wire the resistors would you be able to document that? They come with no instructions lol

I’ll try. Not sure when I’ll get to it though. Dis Texas heat.

RevvinEvan

Just got mine in!

Totally in for some night output shots if they become available!