Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
oh wow, a Merc? couch be cray.

in4updates

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
What do you guys use to treat your yard? I use Scotts weed & Feed, but it kills me to spend $50+ on some grass food. Is there cheaper shit or am I stuck with Scotts?

buy the shit you connect to your hose - like 3 bottles of it, for like$24, and call it day. shit works. worst case, you buy one more bottle to treat again.

These mods these day....turrible

Wait a minute...

Glad to see my thread is still alive. I think this is better than thread title tbh.

I practically live in Chicago now IIRC.

Frank.. the Tank??

Chuy loves Ducking.

sorta, yeah.

clownish

just clowning around
The fuck is going on here?

Damn near a dozen pages since last night? A new thread? 3 pages in?

I think I've earned some seniority here. Why wasn't an alert sent out to pager team to alert me this shit was going down? I want some fucking answers. Where's the JIRA?!?

I've got stress and anxiety issues going on as it is. I have Cadubya telling me on my Friendster page that to cure those I need to buy a Mercedes. Now I'm trying to wrap my head around how buying another German turd is supposed to help me with that. And now all this?!

Ze Germans will make fun noises and exciting sensations that push you around in your seat. Then you will make fun noises when you see the repair bills.

Black series Benz?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Ze Germans will make fun noises and exciting sensations that push you around in your seat. Then you will make fun noises when you see the repair bills.

Black series Benz?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am, almost quite literally, hemorrhaging money to attorneys, and to feed and water my existing Germans.

I think Cadubya is secretly hoping I have a nervous breakdown, get committed, and leave him with my fleet in my will.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Speaking of lighting money on fire.... clutch arrives today. Flywheel arrives tomorrow.

Car gets dropped off to go under the knife on Saturday morning.

And how fucked up am I? Because the thing I'm most excited about? Getting to use my trailer that's mostly collected dust. I loaned it to a friend of mine a few weeks ago to go rescue his wife in Indianapolis after she hit a pothole in her new Miata.... he's put more miles on my trailer than I have in the last 4 years.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
is this baby daddy again? does someone bank roll his shit to file against you or whatever? ?? WTF.. guy cant do or pay for shit, but keeps battling you guys??

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
#TrailerExcitement

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I am, almost quite literally, hemorrhaging money to attorneys, and to feed and water my existing Germans.

I think Cadubya is secretly hoping I have a nervous breakdown, get committed, and leave him with my fleet in my will.

That mofo doesn't need any handouts. I'll fight dubya to the death on bumfights.com for rights to the fleet after you pass :iono:

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
The fuck is going on here?

Damn near a dozen pages since last night? A new thread? 3 pages in?

I think I've earned some seniority here. Why wasn't an alert sent out to pager team to alert me this shit was going down? I want some fucking answers. Where's the JIRA?!?

I've got stress and anxiety issues going on as it is. I have Cadubya telling me on my Friendster page that to cure those I need to buy a Mercedes. Now I'm trying to wrap my head around how buying another German turd is supposed to help me with that. And now all this?!

Pepridge farms remembers when ChiChat 4 would have 10+ pages a min

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Duck bacon & brie melt- Duck bacon, Brie, Granny Smith apple and
arugula, topped with sweet n’ spicy orange sauce on toasted sourdough bread
damn. is this by us or? where was my lunchtime invite?

ill pass on the arugula though, that stuff is nasty af

your mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.