GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 stage 2 kill stories, lets hear them!

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
How do you think Stage 2 GTI does against Stock Audi S4/s5

obviously over 100 we lose, but has anyone had any roll races?

Depends which S4 you're referring too. When I had my car I was neck and neck with a B7 S4 the V8 model with a full car. My buddies were some pretty heavy guys and the car did great which surprised me. He pulled away slightly at top end in higher speeds and he was alone. It's very likely you'll beat it from a low roll but the supercharged version I'm not sure. I've beaten the new Golf R and S3 but that's a different story so you have some hope there lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
I rolled up to a 3 lane stop light this morning where the right lane merges, I’m in the middle lane. A white 335i 2-door lowered, wheels and exhaust gets next to me on the right and he’s inching forward and is on the gas to launch. I let him launch then I punch it and pass him easily, putting a decent distance between us before the merge. A little farther down the road he buzzes past me quickly and drops a gear as he does, rice style.

gdub09

Ready to race!
Day after going stage 2 I ran a brand new Jag F-Type R, in-transits still on lol. I obviously lost but I was not mad at being able to hang with it somewhat. We tapped out at 120 and I couldn't of been more than 5 lengths behind. I was pleasantly surprised I didn't get walked by a $100K sports car.

Prescription_Bandit

Passed Driver's Ed
Ran a 2011(ish) Nissan Maxima from a dig and dusted him by like a car length and a half before we hit 60mph...not a huge accomplishment since they're heavy as hell and that 3.5L V6 doesn't do them much justice with that sloppy CVT transmission...still a fun run though, been awhile.

avni

Ready to race!
Which cars do you consider "competition" in terms of roll racing?

Around NYC the only cars I attempt to go with are WRX/STIs and 335i

Havent had much action :eek:

GhostGTI1

Banned
250whp xxxwtq B18 Turbo Integra (Tuned on the same dyno) vs K04 GTI on 93 @ 21 psi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCMsRElyf6M

360whp LS1 Pontiac Firebird w/Bolt on's vs K04 GTI on 93 @ 21 psi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF0eWji8SG0

Also beat:
2005 Subaru STI - 320whp 350wtq Intake, exhaust, Cobb pro tune
2003 Evo -305whp/315wtq Built motor, HKS cams, Stock exhaust, intake, tune
2017 MK7 Golf R - Cobb stage 1 or 2, exhaust?
2017 Camaro SS Exhaust, Intake?

Lost to by one car:
450whp TT 350z
300whp 2460lb's w/Driver supercharger cobalt

Last edited:

fatvdub

Passed Driver's Ed
On the highway ran a brand new M3 paper plates, kept even with him then started pulling away up top before we shut it down... I know the guy and he said the last time he seen the speedometer it said 140. typical excuses... its new, its not broke in yet... wrong driving mode... keep them coming bud... you got owned by a 2012 VW Golf R stage 2+

Lazer 100

Ready to race!
https://youtu.be/Qr9UGQWdy-k
From a Mirrorcross last month. He must had serious traction problems or something, but there was zl1 Camaro in the right lane. You can’t see it but you can definitely hear it. There was no way I should have stayed even close for that first 1/8 mile.

Wessley

Passed Driver's Ed
Chopped my friend’s 370z Nismo. Raced him a few times. 30, 40, and 60 rolls. I let him get the jump on the 60 roll but reeled him in and got the win. That car is so much fun to drive it makes me miss my g35 and g37.

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
Chopped my friend’s 370z Nismo. Raced him a few times. 30, 40, and 60 rolls. I let him get the jump on the 60 roll but reeled him in and got the win. That car is so much fun to drive it makes me miss my g35 and g37.

They make really great sounds too.

anthmash

Passed Driver's Ed
Not stage 2 anymore but technically stage 2+ (ported k04 @26psi) but the other day i wrecked a brand new Audi rs3 and a 335i with jb4 & downpipes. Im so amazed how fast my car is now lol

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk