GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified Flash Tunes Released for the MK6 GTI

JayJayTheJetPlane

Ready to race!

Frankenmk6

Has anyone on a protune waited 3 weeks or more for a revised file? I passed 15 business days today and I'm not sure what to do. I messaged them on Facebook and they read it but didn't respond. And I didn't want to send another email because from what I've heard that moves you back to the end of the line.

DallasDub94

Go Kart Newbie
Has anyone on a protune waited 3 weeks or more for a revised file? I passed 15 business days today and I'm not sure what to do. I messaged them on Facebook and they read it but didn't respond. And I didn't want to send another email because from what I've heard that moves you back to the end of the line.

Yeah I've had wait times over 2 weeks before. Got a little concerned but the revision eventually came through.

zef

Drag Racing Champion
Just so you guys know, I ended up going back to the stock intake manifold. Stratified doesn't seem to have proper tuning support for the runner flap delete. Sucks I am pissing away crazy money--wish I knew this ahead of time or I would've gone UM. I was given revised files to try to fix the issue and it made it way worse. Car is fast as hell but can't pass emissions with the rough idle codes.

thatspsychotic

Ready to race!
Just so you guys know, I ended up going back to the stock intake manifold. Stratified doesn't seem to have proper tuning support for the runner flap delete. Sucks I am pissing away crazy money--wish I knew this ahead of time or I would've gone UM. I was given revised files to try to fix the issue and it made it way worse. Car is fast as hell but can't pass emissions with the rough idle codes.

Notice any butt dyno difference between runner flaps or no runner flaps?

OhioMK6

Ready to race!

You say Stratified can't tune for the manifold/idle. How many revisions did they try? How did it feel while in the powerband compared to the stock manifold? I may be getting a manifold soon so I'm VERY curious.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Same, I planned on going stratified and getting the ie manifold for easier dpi meth but that's concerning
You say Stratified can't tune for the manifold/idle. How many revisions did they try? How did it feel while in the powerband compared to the stock manifold? I may be getting a manifold soon so I'm VERY curious.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

zef

Drag Racing Champion
Notice any butt dyno difference between runner flaps or no runner flaps?

Stock manifold goes back in on Monday, I'll update you all then. But the overall drivability is pretty poor below 4k rpms.

3 revisions, 4 tops. The last revision I thought my engine was going to seize the idle was so bad. Power band is strong above 4-4.5k rpm but drivability is pretty poor below that.

Same, I planned on going stratified and getting the ie manifold for easier dpi meth but that's concerning

He can write out the CEL's associated with the manifold being deleted, but he cannot tune the Alpha N maps that need to be adjusted in order to get the car to idle properly when cold. This causes the rough idle air code as well as the occasional misfire.

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
He can write out the CEL's associated with the manifold being deleted, but he cannot tune the Alpha N maps that need to be adjusted in order to get the car to idle properly when cold. This causes the rough idle air code as well as the occasional misfire.

dude thats soo shitty.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
dude thats soo shitty.
Well now time to decide between a different tune or drilling the stock manifold for dpi