GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified Flash Tunes Released for the MK6 GTI

smanierre

Autocross Champion
I've seen a couple really clean DPI setups using the stock manifold. I say do that
Yea I have too, just gotta pull it off myself now lol

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Won't be for a few months but I'll let you know
yoo if you do lmk, ill pay you to do mine :D

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

davisharr

Go Kart Champion
Trying to do my log today for the MAF cal, but I cant for the life of my find any "Accelerator Pedal Position" option in my logging parameters, have scrolled through multiple times now, that parameter doesn't exist in my car for some reason. Have looked for alternatives too like Throttle position and stuff but nothing that sounds right. Perhaps something to do with being a DSG not manual? Anyone else have this, can I still send my logs away without it? Figure I would ask here before contacting Stratified as they are often swamped and I wana get this log done on my day off later in the week!

DallasDub94

Go Kart Newbie
Trying to do my log today for the MAF cal, but I cant for the life of my find any "Accelerator Pedal Position" option in my logging parameters, have scrolled through multiple times now, that parameter doesn't exist in my car for some reason. Have looked for alternatives too like Throttle position and stuff but nothing that sounds right. Perhaps something to do with being a DSG not manual? Anyone else have this, can I still send my logs away without it? Figure I would ask here before contacting Stratified as they are often swamped and I wana get this log done on my day off later in the week!

Should be labeled APP on the List.

ce4

Ready to race!
Just recently changed over to the Stage 1 93 tune I got from Stratified. Butt dyno is registering moar power...however i've noticed there is a bit more lag than the 91. No CELs. Should this be expected or is there anything I should be checking on?

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Just recently changed over to the Stage 1 93 tune I got from Stratified. Butt dyno is registering moar power...however i've noticed there is a bit more lag than the 91. No CELs. Should this be expected or is there anything I should be checking on?
Depends, they max have used more timing and less boost sp you making power but doesnt feel like its boosting you in the seat. Just check logs and compare. Check load actual and see if the car is making more load.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

thatspsychotic

Ready to race!

The 93 octane tune may give higher peak torque a little later in the RPM band, which makes it "feel laggier." Or, if they used a little more boost in the 93 octane tune, it should feel like it takes longer to get to the peak torque, because it does take longer to get there, because you have to create more boost, which takes more time.

ce4

Ready to race!
Depends, they max have used more timing and less boost sp you making power but doesnt feel like its boosting you in the seat. Just check logs and compare. Check load actual and see if the car is making more load.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The 93 octane tune may give higher peak torque a little later in the RPM band, which makes it "feel laggier." Or, if they used a little more boost in the 93 octane tune, it should feel like it takes longer to get to the peak torque, because it does take longer to get there, because you have to create more boost, which takes more time.

Awesome!! I'll check logs and see if anything stands out.

More torque = moar time...makes sense