GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Almost finished installing the eibach multi pro r2 coilovers, vorschlag camber plates, replaced every bushing in the car with powerflex black series poly bushings. Voodoo13 toe arms, mk5 rear upper control arms.

I can't wait to drive this thing.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Phur

Autocross Champion
My wife noticed that I am starting to have headliner issues yesterday. ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drval85

Go Kart Newbie
I pulled my headliner 2 days ago. Not too difficult, especially if you've removed interior trim before. If you have the time you can save a lot of money.

Phur

Autocross Champion
I pulled my headliner 2 days ago. Not too difficult, especially if you've removed interior trim before. If you have the time you can save a lot of money.

Did you reupholster yours or replace it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zrickety

The Fixer
Drove to Texas and back, got the P2015 intake code at 150k. Everything intact, going to try taking it apart to clean it...fingers crossed.

drval85

Go Kart Newbie
It would've been 250$ to reupholster it or 400$ for a new one from the dealer. On top of that it had a crease from b pillar to b pillar. Figured it was worth the extra to replace.

zrickety

The Fixer
It would've been 250$ to reupholster it or 400$ for a new one from the dealer. On top of that it had a crease from b pillar to b pillar. Figured it was worth the extra to replace.
That's a fair price, ECS is like $500 shipped.

drval85

Go Kart Newbie
Yeah i was shocked. All dealers wanted 570$ except for one 30min from my house. And they delivered it for 26$. Just installed today!

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I wouldn't even be able to do it lol

My cars ass would be sitting on the ground.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Decided to check the stretch on my timing chain. -4.55 degrees :iono: