GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

avni

Ready to race!
I haven't had my car in 3 days. Been in the shop.

I've driven my dads A6 and E-Class.

GTI shits all over those cars -_-

93serprise

Ready to race!
Purchased IE drop-in rods for my big turbo upgrade, and a CTS turbo blow off valve :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jcarollo765

Ready to race!
Yes, you can fit 500+ lbs of paper in a MkVI GTI, but I don’t recommend it.

You working for Dunder Mifflin :D

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Probably only dropped an inch or so, but getting it to slow down or stop was a real bitch.

time for brakes? 500lbs is the equivalent of three other people in the car no?

I've had 5 people in my car and stopping wasn't an issue. The corners on the on/off ramp though? Those folks in the back had issues lol :D

krvnked

Go Kart Champion
Anyone have experience with their tail lights chipping the paint underneath? Both sides of my car have exposed metal from maybe a too tight tail

Doctor color chip?

Krog29

Ready to race!
Bought a mk7 pp :)

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Finally got my bumper parts back from the shop. He was having a bunch of issues with the powdercoating, but he got it figured out.

ferrariF601

Ready to race!
Decided to check the stretch on my timing chain. -4.55 degrees :iono:

that's on the upper limit is it NOT?????
what year is your car??

my car is a 2010 and when i checked teh stretch my value was -1.98 or something....so not too bad

ended up replacing the tensioner adn chain as a precaution and now the value is -1.42 or something.....

if i were you i'd replace both teh tensioner and chain to be on the safe side.....unless you're selling or trading in the car

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Anyone have experience with their tail lights chipping the paint underneath? Both sides of my car have exposed metal from maybe a too tight tail

Doctor color chip?

Yeah I have a bit of that on inside corners. DCC might work but I'd clean the heck outta there first

smanierre

Autocross Champion
How easy is that to check #n00bquestion

Just need a vagcom. Maybe can do it on an OBD 11, not sure though. Its block 93 on the engine

93serprise

Ready to race!
Hated on it due to the sagging headliner......

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Let it sag!!