GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI trans mount brace bolt torque specs

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion

Anyone know what the torque specs of these bolts would be? Also would be great if someone knew the part numbers to these bolts if need to be replaced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
Drivers Trans Mount

Qty 4 N-905-969-06

Qty 3 N-105-524-02

Passenger Engine Mount

Qty 2 N-105-524-02

Qty 1 N-910-296-02

Qty 1 N-905-969-06

Torque spec below, in NM. They are torque-to-yield bolts and should be replaced.
2018-08-10_06-51-45 by tonyg37, on Flickr

Thanks man! Appreciate it. Are those three bolts for the bracket the same as the three bolts that attach the trans mounts to it?

Tony48

Go Kart Champion
Thanks man! Appreciate it. Are those three bolts for the bracket the same as the three bolts that attach the trans mounts to it?

They're not, apologies. I believe the correct part # for those three bolts for transmission bracket to transmission is N10709001. Might wanna contact a vendor or dealer to verify or pull a bolt from your car and confirm it is M12x1.5x78.

Last edited:

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
They're not, apologies. I believe the correct part # for those three bolts for transmission bracket to transmission is N10709001. Might wanna contact a vendor or dealer to verify or pull a bolt from your car and confirm it is M12x1.5x78.

Thanks again for the info. They seem to be the correct bolts. Got everything ordered.

Tony48

Go Kart Champion
Thanks again for the info. They seem to be the correct bolts. Got everything ordered.

No problem. For future reference, you should really download the PDF here:

2013 Golf, GTI & Golf R Quick Reference Specification Book

It has all torque specs for the car and some really nice diagrams, etc. I have it printed out in a binder with each sheet in a plastic sheet protector so I can flip through it with greasy hands.

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
No problem. For future reference, you should really download the PDF here:

MK6 GTI Reference Manual w/ Exploded Diagrams, Torque specs, and Torque Sequences

It has all torque specs for the car and some really nice diagrams, etc. I have it printed out in a binder with each sheet in a plastic sheet protector so I can flip through it with greasy hands.

That link for some reason doesn’t work. That definitely is the work of a professional lol.

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion