GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

nagokart

Ready to race!
Sent payment for a 42DD downpipe. skip stage 1 and going right to stage 2
Good decision. I was Stage 1 for maybe about 2 weeks.

jonaniswin

Hi guys! I’m new to this forum, and I need some vagcom coding for a 2011 GTI. I know this isn’t the thread for this, but I would really appreciate it if someone could direct me to the right spot? I found some general vagcom posts with other people have vagcom issues with LED tail light coding but it isn’t helping. Thanks!

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Hi guys! I’m new to this forum, and I need some vagcom coding for a 2011 GTI. I know this isn’t the thread for this, but I would really appreciate it if someone could direct me to the right spot? I found some general vagcom posts with other people have vagcom issues with LED tail light coding but it isn’t helping. Thanks!

try the regional forums for FL to see if someone with VCDS can assist?

welcome. search, read, learn.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Posts like this are why I'm probably getting snipped this year. My dog doesn't listen sometimes and I get annoyed. Kids would ruin my life.

Been there, done that... eleven years ago. The best $300 I’ve ever spent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Painted the rear valance gloss black, best decision ever, looks 100x better than the faded OEM color. Also ignore the shitty fitment of the diffuser, still in the process of getting it all lined up right.

Lazer 100

Ready to race!
Thanks!:thumbsup: There were too many options out there, making my head hurt trying to decide on one over the other. I narrowed down to 3 options: yours (the Carbonio), the Forge TwinTake and this one from USP. If I had to pick again, I would go with the Carbonio. I do like the one I have though. Did you have any trouble fitting the closed filter end to the stock location? It looks huge at the front or does it taper down to fit?

It fit fine, but it is huge. When I got it I liked how it freed up space compared to the stock box though. Now it seems a bit excessive. It definitely breathes well though. Sounds like a Hoover on the intake, and then it sounds like a subtle Lancia S4 when I installed the mechanical dv under stage II boost.

Lazer 100

Ready to race!
Thanks!:thumbsup: There were too many options out there, making my head hurt trying to decide on one over the other. I narrowed down to 3 options: yours (the Carbonio), the Forge TwinTake and this one from USP. If I had to pick again, I would go with the Carbonio. I do like the one I have though. Did you have any trouble fitting the closed filter end to the stock location? It looks huge at the front or does it taper down to fit?

It fit fine, but it is huge. When I got it I liked how it freed up space compared to the stock box though. Now it seems a bit excessive. It definitely breathes well though. Sounds like a Hoover on the intake, and then it sounds like a really subtle Lancia S4 when I installed the mechanical dv under stage II boost.

I took this video of my wife at autocross school and was a little surprised at how loud it was coming at me through the slalom.

https://youtu.be/mOgXoCQWt1o

Mk6Racing

Passed Driver's Ed
Had some time to wash and clean out the car from the kids crackers and beach toys [emoji23] decided to commemorate the occasion by geeking out with the camera.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I discovered these 'add a circuit' things. My mind has been blown.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Tinted tail lights
I remembered to take a before and after the last minute

A better look

I personally suggest you 'glossify' them or remove and add a light layer of tinting film. Costs less than plastidip and yields much cleaner looking results..

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Painted the rear valance gloss black, best decision ever, looks 100x better than the faded OEM color. Also ignore the shitty fitment of the diffuser, still in the process of getting it all lined up right.

Did you just spray-can it or get it professionally done? Not gonna lie i've considered this for the 2 years Ive had the car now haha.