GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
*Chilean Sea Bass cooked in fresh herbs /clarified butter, finished with paprika/cumin sprinkle
*Seared Wild Sea Scallops in butter garlic, lemon zest
*Blackened crab cake with what most places call "aioli"
*Homemade risotto made with minced portabellos/onions,chicken broth
Served with side of lemon.

Drinks were red wine and bulleit whiskey rye.

(bonus points for grass roots motorsports magazine barely in view)

looks good Kenny - I highly recommend the Alaskan King Crab Legs from Costco - man they are huge and delicious - also not cheap at about $24/lb. I will be making some this weekend along with whole beef tenderloin roast. :drool:

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
looks good Kenny - I highly recommend the Alaskan King Crab Legs from Costco - man they are huge and delicious - also not cheap at about $24/lb. I will be making some this weekend along with whole beef tenderloin roast. :drool:

YUM. Yeah man ive had king crab legs from costco many times. They seem quite expensive at $24-$28 a lb..but you get so much meat its awesome. Use the leftovers to make crab cakes.

If you like seafood medley, costco sells a mixture bag of clams/mussels/shrimp/calamari...the shrimp in it is kind of small but its hard to argue with the price of the bag.

When you say weekend, do you mean sat or sunday.... you live nearish roselle iirc...

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
YUM. Yeah man ive had king crab legs from costco many times. They seem quite expensive at $24-$28 a lb..but you get so much meat its awesome. Use the leftovers to make crab cakes.

If you like seafood medley, costco sells a mixture bag of clams/mussels/shrimp/calamari...the shrimp in it is kind of small but its hard to argue with the price of the bag.

When you say weekend, do you mean sat or sunday.... you live nearish roselle iirc...

LOL Leftovers - not with crab legs - could be Saturday or Sunday not sure yet. Nope I don't live near Roselle

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
*Chilean Sea Bass cooked in fresh herbs /clarified butter, finished with paprika/cumin sprinkle
*Seared Wild Sea Scallops in butter garlic, lemon zest
*Blackened crab cake with what most places call "aioli"
*Homemade risotto made with minced portabellos/onions,chicken broth
Served with side of lemon.

Drinks were red wine and bulleit whiskey rye.

(bonus points for grass roots motorsports magazine barely in view)

Can I come over? I'm hungry now...

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
LOL Leftovers - not with crab legs - could be Saturday or Sunday not sure yet. Nope I don't live near Roselle
shrimp and crab cakes are quite delicious .

but yeah costco king crab legs you cant beat the quality.

How you going to heat up the leg? grill?
Can I come over? I'm hungry now...

yeah im actually cleaning up my phone , wow so many car/food photos its crazy. im super hungry now lol

i thought snapchat was only for dickpics

^sig worthy^

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Dude that pizza looked pretty damn good.

Didn't know we were in the presence of a Master Chef. You should tweet at Gordon Ramsay and see what he says about your food. He replies to some.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Gonna DM you for deetz on that pie. See if I can get my girl to make one this weekend.

She made some carne asada tacos a few weekends back that were bomb af. We tried to make a pizza once and it wasn't bad, but mehhhhhh, in4protips.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
A lot slower in here today than yesterday.....

Dude that pizza looked pretty damn good.

Didn't know we were in the presence of a Master Chef. You should tweet at Gordon Ramsay and see what he says about your food. He replies to some.
Graci Graci

can i tell gordon ramsay i heard his restaurants suck? :iono:
Gonna DM you for deetz on that pie. See if I can get my girl to make one this weekend.

She made some carne asada tacos a few weekends back that were bomb af. We tried to make a pizza once and it wasn't bad, but mehhhhhh, in4protips.

Tacos are delicious as well. Its 90% prep chopping everything which kind of sucks.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
A lot slower in here today than yesterday.....

Graci Graci

can i tell gordon ramsay i heard his restaurants suck? :iono:

Tacos are delicious as well. Its 90% prep chopping everything which kind of sucks.

I'm sure you could tell him. My girl met him when he came in to work at their studio and she said he's a really nice guy.

NGL cooking is pretty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.