GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
left work at 2 so i dont rack up too many hours this week. came home to the PVW special issue, after stocking up on some good beer. gonna be a good weekend

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Getting ready to leave work - was gonna wash the car but it looks like rain. Going to my parents for Dads BDay tomorrow. Whole beef filet , lobster tail, crab legs , shrimp all on the menu. :drool:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
#wasntinvited to wash cars together. My car is filthy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

My car is pretty clean , just going to do a quick Adam's rinseless wash.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
What happened to epic Jay 20K post? :iono: Showing 20,004. You need to delete some posts Jay.... Boosted Style :D

He made a huge multiquote lol

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
How was dubfest guys?! In4deets

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Pork tacos were on point, very well organized. Good weather. Cops and volunteers helped with traffic...

Met some randoms who walked up to talk about car...

Saw Jawn and his mini jawns at show, good times overall. Will attach more pics later but for now some fb pics...

i think the funniest/worst part for some people (pics dont do it justice..).. was the entrance to the runway had a large lip that sternce crowd was ripping off bumpers on. :/

Edit: GRD was there with a bunch or products for mk6/mk7 and had 10% off tunes/products + free labor. easily $170 value . onsite tuning. Started off slow...i think word spread of discount and customers starting lining up .

Last edited:

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
yesterday at Volksbahn forgot sunblock on my legs, got burned calves because shorts weather.

came up with at least 3 new business ideas with a friend that was there, including a fried foods food truck for car shows only.

Status
Not open for further replies.