GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
FEELER:
I've been playing with the idea or going back to my stock suspension due to me needing he cash to replace and fix my valve cover, upper and lower timing chain covers and dsg clutches (eventually) , so i would be selling my koni coil overs. they have aprox. 20K miles on them. Ive also upgraded the springs to Linear spring which i will include with the kit to give the user the choice between the koni progressive springs or Hypercoil? eibach ERS linear springs.

trying to see if anyone would be interested before i take them off.

Heres a couple pictures few weeks ago when i before installing them

how much would you be asking?

tkelly0727

Ready to race!
how much would you be asking?

$750 which will include the koni coilover,

x2-Eibach top hat adapter to run the Linear springs ($80)

x4 Hyperco linear spring-2.5" ID 8" long w/ 300lbs spring rate ($230)

X2 Eibach ERS liner spring-2.5"ID 7" long w/ 325LBS spring rate ($155)

x2-Eibach spacers ($50)

x2-Hyperco helper springs ($60)

AnhelMk6

I’m in need of stock halogen headlights assemblies ASAP. Cash in both hands. Let me know what you have and price please. Or if you know of anyone selling some please PM me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tkelly0727

Ready to race!
FS: ECS Tuning oil baffled catch can
Im selling my ECS Oil baffled catch can, include the entire kit needed to install. Bought new and had it for approximately 8 months. Does have a few imperfections because of installation and everything cleaned to the best of my abilities.

Price is $200

bump price drop

Zamora22

Passed Driver's Ed

Someone asked me for the air box and I totally forgot so if you are still interested please send me a message.

kerp

Ready to race!
WTB: Stock lugs or aftermarket ball seat (stock specs)

Running these on my Neuspeed RSe12’s. Just want to get rid of the four locking ones since the key is starting to strip.

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
Man, it be dead in here. Been watching occasionally for wheels to go up, but nothing for quite awhile. Everyone jump ship?