GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

intellistar

Ready to race!
SOLD

*PRICE DROP* FS: OSIR CF Rear Valance $200
Good condition with some minor scratches. Local pickup only SGV or neighboring areas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

somerset91

Ready to race!
Selling my set of Huffs with Conti ExtremeContact DW. Previous owner replaced the front two tires fairly recently and the rears are in good shape as well. I'll take photos and tread measurements later.

Looking for $450 local. Selling because I'm downsizing to 17"

KDOG1

Ready to race!
WTB Euro tails, non oem, preferwbly.
dark cherry, not black, catback exhaust, front and rear slotted rotord, etc redstuff pads or hawk. Located in sack willing to drive though

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
I have one neuspeed Rse12 hyperblack 18x8 et45 with a slight bend and curb rash. I hit a curb and bought a new wheel to replace instead of repairing it. It holds air and drives fine, and is repairable. $50 picked up in Los Angeles.

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
I have one neuspeed Rse12 hyperblack 18x8 et45 with a slight bend and curb rash. I hit a curb and bought a new wheel to replace instead of repairing it. It holds air and drives fine, and is repairable. $50 picked up in Los Angeles.

Also have Koni Str.T (orange), used for about 30k miles. $100 obo for the set. I can help you with the lifetime warranty if you ever need them.

tkelly0727

Ready to race!
would anyone be interested in a BB catted downpipe? ill be pulling my off in a few days. only changing because im changing to a catless setup.

Also i will be posting my borla CB, Going for a full TBE

$250 for BB downpipe has 20k on it.
$475 for borla catback with 3-4k on it

Last edited:

vladius

Hey guys selling some stock parts. stock catback exhaust, stock down pipe , stock intake and stock tails.

let me know if interested. Located around where the 405 and 101 intersect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tkelly0727

Ready to race!
would anyone be interested in a BB catted downpipe? ill be pulling my off in a few days. only changing because im changing to a catless setup.

Also i will be posting my borla CB, Going for a full TBE

$250 for BB downpipe has 20k on it.
$475 for borla catback with 3-4k on it

Bump will post pictures when i pull it off the car

Wessley

Passed Driver's Ed
Going back to Stock

Alright guys I'm moving up to a golf r probably so these parts are going up for sale. Most are already out the car.

-AFE Power Stage 2 intake only 2 months of use. This intake is great one of my best purchases for the car - $250
-Eibach solid rear sway bar- $175
-ST X coilovers less then 10k miles- $450
-Cobb AP w/case and accessories. I also have multiple Stratified tunes if you want them- $550
-Eurojet Catless DP works with cbfa cars. Personally my favorite DP due to being able to swap in a hfc with ease and go to a 2.5" or 3" exhaust.-$350
-Beluga exhaust sounds amazing and at an unbeatable price. Gotten tons of compliments and even with the Catless DP there is almost no drone- $275
-AWE S3 TOP- $100
-ARM Motorsports Throttle pipe- $80