GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Riceburner goes from MK7 to MK6 K04...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
ordered a leaf blower to dry my car easier :lol:

the ceramic coating and sealants i'm using make drying it require almost no towel use now which is so key! but i'm tired of lugging my vacuum around the car to blow the water off

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
ordered a leaf blower to dry my car easier :lol:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
selling my front seats if anyone's interested that hasn't seen the FS thread.

Nothing against the Braum seats at all, I'm just going back to a stock setup cause I need the money and may eventually piece the car back to stock. Odds of me losing my work truck due to new company policies may happen one day and I need to be prepared lol.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Went back to I'm leathers. :) Found a super nice set of eBay for the right price. Wanted to go back to something classier; the braums we're just a little much.

The braums and the rest leathers with red stitching (one section shown below) are for sale if anyone's interested.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Fuckin Amazon lol...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Yeah, they are nice however being a cheaper brand the anodization is a little more pink/purple than red. not as red as i would like. But they feel good and are really the only design paddle shifters that i like.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Working with my garage light last night thought the lighting was nice for a pic or two.My buddy carson made a nice little bracket for my catch can so that's finally secured.

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Few new updates:

Picking up some osir rear bumper/sideskirt 'spats' today, like in this link:
http://www.osirusa.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=VGT6-UROPOD&Category_Code=VGTI6EB

I got them painted candy white so they should look awesome I hope!

Also ordered a fx-r retrofit kit from theretrofitsource on their black friday deal.
Going to swap the projectors in my depo lights, paint all the chrome black and maybe a/some red accent/s somewhere. Very excited for that and will document the whole process since there is very little information on the boards on retrofitting MK6 lights, let alone projector lights!

Lastly, finally got my new rear control arms installed so I could adjust the rear camber a bit. So far i havent rubbed the rear fender which is nice.

Thats about it!

zef

Drag Racing Champion
Really interested to see how these turn out, I've been on the fence about those for awhile.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
about the bumper spats? I'm sure they will look kickass.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Progress/comparisons :)

Not 100% spot on fitment and one of the mounting screws broke off the fiberglass upon fitting it so that's a bummer.

And yes you do have to drill holes in your bumper OR hope that some good 3m tape will hold these in place, but the screw help suck in the corners so that's that.

Otherwise, obviously an instant amazing difference in appearance. I fucking love these!!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Yesss digging these alot.