GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Yeah the place I mentioned in elmhurst. Pretty much the same thing as Oak Brook. All burbs are the same.

Oh nice. Yeah gonna have to check it out. Saw it when I was out that way a couple weeks ago with my buddy. But we had just eaten so we had no room for more food.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I think they were long gone before you were born.

Remember any of these?
http://www.craigslostchicago.com/lost-eateries.php

chevys, tastee freeze, planet hollywood, jack in the box pretty much all i know. i avoid the city when possible so dont feel too old by me not knowing any of those.
stan Lee just died
95, rest in peace
Celebrate his life yeah , he never thought he would be a millionaire and was broke/bankrupt for awhile there. great story
herr

Phur

Autocross Champion
You’re not confused. That was me. My wife and I just had our 20th anniversary. My son just turned 19. The pic was from the day I got my car. November 18, 2015. I’m getting ready to turn 39.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
They are making a pokemon pikachu movie , the voice....Ryan Reynolds. Trailer looks pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIOJOem9-Tc

Lulsed at pika pika scene
You’re not confused. That was me. My wife and I just had our 20th anniversary. My son just turned 19. The pic was from the day I got my car. November 18, 2015. I’m getting ready to turn 39.

Young looking dude.

Fact: Tons of coffee makes you look young. brb making a pot.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
chevys, tastee freeze, planet hollywood, jack in the box pretty much all i know. i avoid the city when possible so dont feel too old by me not knowing any of those.
Most of them are before my time as well. I do remember some of them though, and a lot of them were suburban places not just Chicago restaurants.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Thanks. My wife takes good care of me. We haven’t eaten any fast food in ~ 6 years. We avoid preservatives and make all food from scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.