GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion

Painted diffuser, side skirt and splitter edges to add some red detail. Ordered some vinyl from Vvivid during their sale. Excited to put a thought into action. Next, time to save up for some better looking tail lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The red striping on the diffuser is a good look! What kind of paint did you use?

jschusteritsch

Yesterday I replaced my fog light bulbs with Nokya yellow ones on my new to me '14 GTI DE, replaced the orange marker lights with smoked ones and amber bulbs, and swapped the mirrors for blue aspherical ones (oh and also had the tune reflashed from stage 2 to stage 1 so I can use it since the old owner removed the DP when he traded the car in).

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Not something I did to my car today butttttt, my coilovers finally got delivered. They shipped from China on monday and said they were estimating the delivery today. I was 100% sure that wasn't possible but UPS proved me wrong. Can't wait to get home and see them. Gonna put a review up on my build thread since I haven't seen anyone use them yet. They are MFactory/YCW Aeris series btw, I believe they had the reference series ones available before and these are the new cheaper, more street oriented variety that were based on them.

ben_m

Ready to race!
I hit a raccoon on my drive home from work last night :(. Knicked the lower front bumper which wasn't to bad, but also ended up cracking my windshield tank.....

I guess you can say this counts as a weight reduction mod.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Got some osir rear seats painted and installed them. In love with the newfound look and stance.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Decided to take my car mudding. Handled it like a champ.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Oh wow. There was a video I saw a while ago where a GTI was off roading. It did a lot better than I thought it would.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Oh wow. There was a video I saw a while ago where a GTI was off roading. It did a lot better than I thought it would.

I did off-roading when I was lifted. So much fun! And especially in tall snow, with Subaru’s getting stuck when trying to follow [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

smanierre

Autocross Champion
I didn't actually go off roading though, haven't driven it all week actually. My brother was doing some landscaping at my moms and somehow all that got on there. I think he was just mad my car will be faster than his corvette soon.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Yesterday I changed DSG fluid, cleaned and reoiled the APR CAI, and changed the oil. USPS delivered the spark plugs while I was working on it, so I got those swapped out too.

I so do not have a good setup for a car guy.
Making shit happen FTW