GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Wessley

Passed Driver's Ed
Alright guys I'm moving up to a golf r probably so these parts are going up for sale. Most are already out the car.

-AFE Power Stage 2 intake only 2 months of use. This intake is great one of my best purchases for the car - $250
-Eibach solid rear sway bar- $175
-ST X coilovers less then 10k miles- $450
-Cobb AP w/case and accessories. I also have multiple Stratified tunes if you want them- $550
-Beluga exhaust sounds amazing and at an unbeatable price. Gotten tons of compliments and even with the Catless DP there is almost no drone- $275
-AWE S3 TOP- $100
-ARM Motorsports Throttle pipe- $80

Will also be listing a couple more items
Depo Cherry taillights
APR intercooler
BFI Magma Red shift knob only
New south boost gauge
Eurosport rear hatch x brace
Enkei TS-10 18x8 et45 with Michellin PSS
CTS Blow off valve

kahugu.brian

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi Wessley. Will DM about the intercooler.
Will also be listing a couple more items
Depo Cherry taillights
APR intercooler
BFI Magma Red shift knob only
New south boost gauge
Eurosport rear hatch x brace
Enkei TS-10 18x8 et45 with Michellin PSS
CTS Blow off valve

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

phuccer1

Ready to race!
Part out:

COBB AP - $550
Modshack Intake Sold
034 Dogbone insert - $25
BBS CO rims - $1200

Edit* also forgot to add Manzo catback. Basically a Beluga. Sold

BBS CO are 18x8 and colored bright silver. Really good condition.2 tires are worn out and will need replacing - the other two have brand new Indy500 on them with less then 500 miles on them.

Text me at 626 677 1417 for photos or questions. Prices are OBO

Bump - Catback sold.

For a quick sale, also willing to drop the price of COBB AP to $400 - FIRM - picked up or you cover shipping.
I will not answer "How low are you willing to go for the COBB AP?" This is the lowest I'll go.

at9and3

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys, time to finally get to rid of the GTI, so time to part everything out!

Got some stuff for sale, however I do need some stock part as well so prices are negotiable if you have those.

Will upload photos soon, if not posted yet, PM me and I'll get you photos for any item your interested in.

APR Stage 1 & 2 Intake.
$250 - or - $150 and your stock air intake.

MK6 Golf/GTI/R/ OEM Roof Racks
Part Number: 1K0-071-126
$175

ST Coilovers XTA Coilovers
Roughly (15,000 miles)
Front and Rear shocks still good.
$750 obo.
(Will still need to take em off the car.)

17" OZ Ultraleggra Wheels with Hankook Ventus V12 EVO2s.
Will upload pictures soon.
$600 + your stock wheels.

All prices are obo so hit me up with your offers!

APR Stage 1 & 2 Intake - SOLD

Price updates.

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
I have a key fob with transmitter if anyone needs one. It’s from a 2011 2dr gti. If your transmitter is busted or broken you can replace it with this one. I’m located in San Pedro but I work in South Gate area. Make me an offer, Brian at Metric Autosport can program it if you don’t want to go through the dealer. It’s in fair condition, I know I’ve lost one of my fobs before and having just one set had me worried. I have no use for it, it’s too new to work on my B6 Audi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tkelly0727

Ready to race!
FS: Cobb Accessport with everything included, hardshell carring case, accessport mount, 2 face plate, device it self and ODB cable. selling for a friend thats going back to stock. $500 firm

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
I have a key fob with transmitter if anyone needs one. It’s from a 2011 2dr gti. If your transmitter is busted or broken you can replace it with this one. I’m located in San Pedro but I work in South Gate area. Make me an offer, Brian at Metric Autosport can program it if you don’t want to go through the dealer. It’s in fair condition, I know I’ve lost one of my fobs before and having just one set had me worried. I have no use for it, it’s too new to work on my B6 Audi

Bump

Yakuzi

Ready to race!
Items for Mk6 GTI for sale:

Borla catback $300
CTS catless down pipe $300
Cobb Accesport $400
Autopower half cage with welded in harness bar $550

PICK UP ONLY
LOCATED IN ROWLAND HEIGHTS