GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I love that car. Does he have any mods?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
cobb tune, short shifter and full exhaust.

Friend has one. The awesomeness of it has worn off for him. It’s good but not great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a lot of fun, bunch of creature comforts. Heated steering wheel, track mode which makes the suspension pretty nice, factory brembo bbk, nice sound system, plenty of power. I'd daily the hell out of one.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
cobb tune, short shifter and full exhaust.

It's a lot of fun, bunch of creature comforts. Heated steering wheel, track mode which makes the suspension pretty nice, factory brembo bbk, nice sound system, plenty of power. I'd daily the hell out of one.

Oh wow Jay loves Murican cars

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Feels more german but yeah, I'm a fan of this one. Still don't think I'd own one given the price tag

Kinda my thought too - though you could argue the same about the GoRf.

Tough to swallow $40k on a 4-door hatchback. I don't care how fast it is.

Still, I can appreciate the fact that they did it. And at least, so far, if I spot an RS on the road, it's not some dumb 16 year old driving it. Pricetag probably helps with that... until they hit the used market.

At the same time, as an adult in his early 40s... getting into something with wings and fins like that? I feel too old to be seen in it unless it's a GT3 or Rari or something.

In other news, got the new laptop late yesterday afternoon. It was more headaches that took until about 15 minutes ago for IT to actually get RIGHT but I think I'm good now.

Now I get to spend the weekend working, with a pause in the middle tonight to run in the iRacing 24 Hours of Daytona.

clownish

just clowning around
Build quality is meh. Stock so slow. RS not impress. GT350 tho... still iffy on build quality but fun factor increases exponentially.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
How's the interior feel? Compared to say the autobahn package?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Phur

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Grand Tour started today.

The Senna looks like it'd be a bit of fun.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
66F today here. Going to walk to the Alamo drafthouse down the the street with the lady for dinner and a movie.

Not bad. I'm making a pot of split pea soup with ham.

Status
Not open for further replies.